✔e i g h t✔

EDITED

Quote: "A dream is only a dream...until you decide to make it real." -Harry Styles

✫✫✫✫

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I unpack the carrots in secret, and walk to the kitchen, washing them and drying them. I walk back to the kitchen.

"Louis...look at these carrots..." I whisper in his ear.

✧ ✧ ✧

Diana's POV

Louis jumps, and I sit on the couch, chomping away on the carrot.

Everyone starts cracking up.

Louis wiggles his eyebrows. "I still like girls who eat carrots..."

(A/N: The video up here is the same as the one to the side...you're welcome to watch either one, or both.)

I smile, and chew the rest of the carrot. I sigh, and look up at the ceiling.

"I don't get it guys..." I begin.

They all look at me.

"I don't get it...I'm so lucky to be able to hang out with you guys, unlike other girls," I continue. "But what about before I actually got to be here with you guys? I was like any other fangirl. I dreamed about marrying one of you guys-"

"You still can, Diana." Harry informs me, and wiggles his eyebrows.

" Harry informs me, and wiggles his eyebrows

"Shut your piehole, Harry!" Louis exclaims. He looks at me. "Continue, love..."

I take out my phone. "This is a poem I wrote the same day I met you guys. When I was getting ready to come over and meet Mr. Grumpy, I was listening to your music, not knowing my heroes were right next door."