Chapter 7

***NSFW***

He stood in his chambers, looking out over the vast landscape. His mind was all over the place; going from everything is going to be okay, all the way over to what in the world have I done. He had brought the serving girl here, he had believed her story and had found that he cared for her. Why though? That was the question. What about this girl made him drop his gaurd? What about her was it, that had brought them here? Because it was her that made it all happen, it was all her.

He pressed his forehead against the cool glass, trying to press the thoughts of her from his mind. The feel of the glass against his skin, however, only reminded him of their moment in the Fade. His body tingled with longing. They had been so close he could almost hear her heart fluttering around inside it's cage.

He closed his eyes when he remembered the kiss. Her lips had been so soft against his own. The way she had pulled at his bottom lip and ran her tongue along it had driven him mad. He had wanted to take her right there, to pull her into his chambers and strip her leathers off, to run his fingers down her body, leaving a trail of magical enchantment that would make her arch her back and beg for more.

He wouldn't give it to her, oh no, not right then. He would smile, maybe even press his length against her folds, teasing her wet vagina with his pulsing shaft. Maybe she would reach down, try to guide him inside, but he wouldn't let her. He'd take her hands, hold them down above her head. He'd kiss her lips, and slip his tongue into her mouth, teasing her until she was begging for him.

He opened his eyes and sighed against the glass, leaving a small circle of moisture on the glass. He watched it as it dissapated and then was replaced with a new circle. He tried to squelch the ache between his legs. He tried to remind himself that he needed to have more control than that, but the wolf in him was hungry. It was never satisfied, and more often than not his want was bigger than his need.

He wasn't one to wait for the things he wanted either. He took what he wanted when he wanted it, and he would do the same here.

...

The room she had recieved was marvelous. The hues of gold and purple made her feel like royalty. The bed was so big, she was certain that she had never seen one so large, not even when she had been at the Winter Palace. The bedding was silky and plush, a royal purple with flecks of gold in the fabric. She tried to pick one out, but would never admit that to anyone.

Rihari was overwhelmed. Everything was just insane. Her very being her was insane. This should have never happened. Being sent through time wasn't impossible, she knew that. She just wished that this time she knew how it had came to be. She had concluded that it had definitely been an accident. Maybe a tear in the veil. Maybe the Breach. She couldn't be sure what had allowed her to do this.

She wondered how long it had been in her own time. Had any time passed? Were her friends looking for her right now?

The thoughts slung the smile on her face across the room like a deflated balloon. She sat down hard on the soft matress, her eyes closed. She wondered what she was doing. She had kissed Fen'Harel, or Solas, or whoever. She had treated him like he was the man she knew in her own time. Even more insane than that, he had believed her tale of time travel, he had been searching for a way to send her back.

But why? Why would he care? The thought brought her hope, though she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the feeling that maybe their souls were connected, were destined to be connected. Maybe that's it. Maybe that's why he gave in to her, why he had cared enough to bring her away from Dirthamen.

A knock on the door pulled her attention away from her thoughts. Suddenly she felt ashamed, she had tried to think of her own time, her own friends, but eventually her mind had went full circle and wandered back to Solas. Always back to him. She sighed as she walked to the door, the shame heavy on her mind.