❁p r o l o g u e❁

I hear the same manly, British voice say, "Go away. I'm not interested in buying your Girl Scout cookies."

I let out a nervous laugh. "Erm...I'm not selling cookies. I-"

"Then what do you want?" the same voice says.

Darn! That voice sounds so familiar.

I clear my throat. "I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Diana, the neighbor next door. I-"

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you." he says.

I growl. "Fine then...have a great day, Mr. Grumpy." I look down, slowly backing up. I forget about the steps, and fall.

Everything goes dark.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

17-year-old Diana Nielson has always loved the famous boy band, One Direction. They took her out of depression when her jerk-of-a best friend, Blake Spencers, physically abused of her a few years ago. Problem is, he's been trying to get her to date him, forcefully, to the point where she's considering putting a restriction order on him.

****
✔What happens when the new neighbors that moved in right next door to Diana's house are not some common people?

✔What if they are...Louis Tomlison, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik?

✔Will they protect Diana from her aggressive stalker?

✔Will they be able to help Diana get over her troublesome past?

✔Will Diana fall for any of them? Will any of the five fall in love with her, if not all?
.....

©DorkaliciousDama13 2016

***

I don't own 1D...do not copy my book because its my property.

So this is my first One Direction fanfiction I have ever written. By the time you read this, I won't have to worry about updating because...SURPRISE! This book is completed! So yeah...bye!

OH! Watch the video on the side, or up there!!! It truly is 1Derful! ⤴️

CIAO!