Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over

Carter's POV

I had just finished killing one of many masked freaks, and I looked at my arm. My forearm had been cut, but it's nothing that can't be fixed later.

"Carter! Natalie!"AJ's Voice rang out. I looked around, and saw AJ on his knees holding...my daughter. I grabbed my off the ground, and ran towards him. Once I reached them, I saw my baby girl's shirt covered in blood. I fell to my knees, and cradled her.

"I-Is she?"I stuttered, and looked at AJ.

"Her pulse is faint,"AJ explained,"If we don't her medical attention she will die."

"Kayden, you need to-"I stopped myself, when I looked up at Kayden. My eyes widened once I saw his face. "Kayden come here,"I ordered, and he followed my voice. I put my hand on his cheek, and looked at AJ. "Take them to the house now!"I ordered.

"Sir,"Wesley spoke up, which made me look at him.

"What do you need Wesley?"I asked, and stood up with Lucy in my arms.

"I think Sean's dead,"he sniffled. My eyes widened, and I looked at him.

"Where is he?"I questioned. Wesley pointed to the middle of all action, and I set Lucy in the trunk of Cole's car. "I'll go get him,"I stated,"Stay here." Pulling out my golden hand guns, I took a deep breath, and ran out into the middle of the action.

" Pulling out my golden hand guns, I took a deep breath, and ran out into the middle of the action

I dodged some bullets, and some just barely missed me. I killed 3 guys before I saw Hunter. I hustled over to him, and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"My arm,"he winced, and showed me a flesh wound.

"You'll live,"I stated, "Where's Sean?"

"Over here,"Drew's voice called out. I looked toward them, and thankfully they weren't far. I cover Hunter, and we made our way over to him. Blood was everywhere, and Sean was motionless. However, Drew was putting pressure on Sean's abdomen, where he had been shot. I knelt down, and situated Sean in my arms.

"Alright, stay with me we're moving fast,"I began, and looked at Drew and Hunter. "Are you ready?"I questioned. They nodded, and I quickly stood up and we all took off running. Kai had my back, and was shooting at the guys who were shooting at us.

When we made it to the car I also put Sean in the back with Lucy. Talia, Drew, Kayden, Hunter, Wesley, and AJ piled into the car.

"Go now!"I ordered, and AJ peeled out of the parking lot. Now lets finish this.

Cole's POV

We have been fighting for at least 45 minutes, and finally the opposing gangs were dying out. I had remained the protector of my sister, niece, and the baby throughout the entire fight. With a few more bullets, we had won the war. Natalie had a hold on butch, Kent had Sergei, and Lynn was holding Rebecca.