Part 3 - New name

Selene opened her eyes yawing, her eyes welcomed the sunlight that light up the bedroom, she then looked at herself and realized that she was naked underneath the bed sheets, the events of last night rolled in her mind.

She turned to her left and smiled as she saw Michael asleep, he was lying on his back, one arm under his head while the other one was over his bare chest.

A cheeky smile spread across her lips as she got on top of Michael and she began placing soft kisses all over his bare torso and abdomen to wake him up.

Michael started waking up as he felt Selene's lips on his chest and abdomen; he chuckled as he slightly opened his eyes and looked at her while smiling.

- Mmm, morning, Selene. You're certainly a nice sight to wake up to. Come here. - Michal said as he bent his index finger toward him.

Selene laughed as she got closer to his face and planted a kiss on his lips, the kiss quickly turned passionate; Selene lost herself in it closing her eyes in pleasure, Michael wrapped his arms around her body bringing her closer.

It would have gone further if it weren't for a knock that they heard, they both pulled away and looked toward the door, they didn't know who was going to ask whom it was but Michael finally jumped in.

- Who is it? - Michael asked

- Subject 2. - Their young daughter replied.

Her fragile voice brought them back to reality, they weren't in a motel or safe house running away from Vampires and Lycans, they were in a safe house with their young daughter and new ally resting.

They quickly got underneath the bed sheets so Eve doesn't see them naked, as soon as they were settled, Michael turned back to the door to answer.

- Come in. - Michael said

Subject 2 slowly walked in not sure if she had interrupted something; when she looked at the bed, she saw both of her parents lying down covering themselves, she wasn't sure why but she preferred not to ask, she then looked at her mother.

- Feeling better, Mom? - The young girl asked.

Selene slightly smiled at her daughter, she had grown to love her daughter in the short timespan she had known of her existence, she had done everything to keep her safe but this is the first she saw her daughter worry about her wellbeing.

"She's so much like Michael. I sometimes wonder if she's more Michael's daughter than mine." Selene thought.

- Yes, a lot better thanks to your father. - Selene replied and then patted the spot next to her on the bed. - Come sit down. - Selene said

The girl closed the door behind her and quickly seated next to her mother without hesitation, Selene placed her hand on the small of her back and started rubbing it softly to make her daughter more comfortable.

- Before anything else, we need to give you a name. A real name. - Selene stated

Subject 2 smiled excitedly that her parents were finally going to give her a real name, she had been think of several names during her childhood in Antigen but she never decided on one.

Lida, her caretaker at Antigen, called her sweet names like 'Little One' or 'Sweet Girl' but never gave her a proper name other than Subject 2 because she feared what Jacob Lane would do to her if she did.

Selene had been toying with the idea of giving her daughter a decent name and with Michael back, she could tell him her idea for their daughter's name, she whispered it in Michael's ear.

Michael smiled knowing why Selene chose that name, he turned to Selene and nodded at her giving her his approval on the name, Selene nodded back and turned back to her daughter who was now confused.