Part 4 - Surprise

Selene and Michael had just finished getting dressed and they were now heading to the living room, which is where Eve and David were, when they got there, they saw David and Eve sitting down on the couch talking.

David was talking about his life in the Coven and how his father, Thomas, gave him little liberties within his Coven after the Purges ended, he didn't even realize Selene and Michael were there and neither did Eve.

- I never understood why my father wouldn't let me out of the borders of the Coven which lead me to believe that he wanted me all to himself so I started to rebel against him.- David explained

- Your father never punished you? - Eve asked slightly surprised.

Back at Antigen, if Eve ever disobeyed orders from either Jacob Lane, Quint or any other superior, they would give her sever punishments so she would never do it again, she thought, "How could David get away with it?"

- He did but it never worked because I would do it again. He didn't know how to control me. - David answered and then remembered something. - But I do remember one day when a woman came to our Coven and my father acted differently from the way he usually did. - David said

Eve was about to ask whom that woman was but Michael cleared his throat making them both turned to them; they were slightly taken aback when they saw them since they didn't know they were there.

Michael almost laughed at their expressions while Selene kept her normal stone-cold face, she would only show a little bit more emotion if it was just Michael and Eve, David then quickly stood up and walked over to them.

- Do either of you want some blood? I went earlier today to grab some. - David offered

- Yes, we would like some. Thank you. - Michael said

David nodded in response and went to the kitchen while the two lovers sat next to Eve; Eve moved closer to her mother so her father could sit next to her, she was in between them.

Michael wrapped his arm around Eve's shoulders and then gestured Selene to join them, which she did with no hesitation, Michael kissed the top of Eve's head and thought, "I'm so lucky to have these two amazing women in my life."

- I love you girls so much. - Michel whispered but both of them heard him and slightly smiled.

David returned with two mugs of blood and handed one to Selene and the other one to Michael, they both quickly drank it not realizing how much they craved it, and David took a seat in an armchair.

Selene and Michael left their mugs on the small table that was in front of them and they all stayed in a comfortable silence, Michael kept his left arm around Eve and Selene but he moved his right hand in one of his pockets in his trousers and touched something, he then remembered something.

"How could I have forgotten? I wanted to do this as soon as we left Budapest but because we were captured, I never got the chance. Maybe I can steal Selene for a few moments to do it." Michael thought.

He removed his arm and turned his sight to Selene who was now stroking Eve's hair while Eve laid her head on shoulder feeling relaxed, she also had her eyes closed clearly enjoying the moment.

- Selene, could you come with me? - Michael asked

Selene turned to Michael not sure why he would want to speak to her in private but she could see in his eyes that it was more a statement than a question and nodded.

- Sure. - Selene answered

Selene removed her hand from Eve's hair, she and Michael got up, and headed toward the kitchen, David and Eve watched a little bit confused since they didn't know why Michael would want to speak to Selene in private.