Part 5 - Thomas's Coven

The Hybrid family was now making its way towards Thomas's Coven after David drove them there; they have all been silent during the trip not wanting to make any comments on this decision, they were all just waiting for anything to occur in the Vampiric Coven.

Michael had been toying with an idea in his head ever since they left the safe house, ever since he found out that Thomas handed Eve to the Lycans, he wanted to make Thomas understand what happened when someone harmed his family.

Selene had noticed Michael's rising rage but she figured it would eventually pass since he was quite calmer in personality than she was and knew that he only needed some time to himself to calm down.

They were now making their way to the ancient manhole, which was the entrance to the Coven; it was still poorly hidden with some small sacks and a wooden trap door, after David removed these simple obstacles, he got out the keystone he kept and did the combination lock to open it.

They went down to the Coven and continued making their way to the main rotunda of the Coven, the Coven was still in a precarious state with little electricity and moss growing on the crack of the walls.

Eve finally noticed her father's anger after seeing him closing his fist after they went through the manhole; she walked up next to Selene who was right behind David who was leading the group to ask her if she knew why her father was angry.

- What's wrong with Dad? - Eve whispered to Selene but knew perfectly Michael could hear her.

Selene looked at Eve after hearing her question and then slightly turned to where Michael was, his face was still dark and his eyes showed nothing but rage, "I thought he would have calmed down by now." She thought slightly confused.

- I don't know, Eve, but I hope he calms down soon. - Selene whispered back looking forward once again.

Eve nodded knowing she will not get a full answer from her mother so she hoped that Michael would cool down soon so she can ask him, she did not like seeing him like this, and it reminded her a little about her time in Antigen.

They finally reached the main rotunda and the Vampire's eyes were immediately on them, they would never have expected to see Selene and Eve again in the Coven, much less with Michael, they all started to walk around the rotunda to get a good place to watch what will happen next.

David lead them to the center of the rotunda so they could face Thomas who was surrounded by the few Death Dealers that survived the attack from Antigen's Lycans, his face showed nothing but disgust.

"How dare David bring Selene back here? But not only her, but her Hybrid mate and daughter! This is the final straw." Thomas thought in annoyance and slight betrayal.

Selene did not expect much from Thomas or the Vampires since her last visit to this Coven, they would never accept her after she killed Viktor and Marcus, especially Viktor, but she rather wished they would realize that they had been living under a lie for centuries.

"I never wanted to kill my own kind but Viktor and Marcus were exceptions. They all just think I'm a murderer of Vampires but I'm not and I'm sicken tired of it." Selene thought in anger.

- Well thank you for such a warm reception; you certainly know how to make a guest comfortable. - Selene said ironically and with distaste.

- How dare you return here? Have you not cause enough death to our kind? Is our destruction what you wish for? You leave, now. And as for my son, have you no shame. To bring not only her and her offspring but also her MATE here after what they brought upon us. You can leave with them because I will not watch you die again. - Thomas said sternly.