lindo || 1

☻ by charlotte

i almost made the first one for shiki or roen cause i love them so much but i decided to make one for nora since she loves lindo

you're welcome you bastard :^)))

~

classes had finally come to an end for the day and you were now looking for your boyfriend. who was this exactly?

somehow, you had been going out with lindo tachibana for the past two months, a little while after he had transferred from studying in england. a month after you two had begun dating, he insisted he started walking home with you afterschool for "safety measures". you thought he just wanted an excuse to spend more time with you. not that you weren't okay with it.

you were walking towards the school gate where the two of you usually meet when you could see that lindo was having a conversation with someone. it was a girl. they were laughing.

why were they laughing?

lindo noticed you were approaching slowly and smiled in your direction, which led to the girl next to his tall figure to take notice to you as well. she quickly dismissed herself since and bowed her head and ran off somewhere else before you were close by to say anything.

" (y/n)! took you long enough, i was starting to get worried something had happened!" he chuckled, obviously trying to joke around to blow off the awkward atmospherethat was now surrounding you. you only shook your head in response, not really wanting to talk at the moment.

"ah, well let's get going then. how did your day go?" the entire walk to your house was followed by him trying to get your mood up. there was definitely something up, but he wasn't too sure why you were repeatedly brushing him off. this continued until you arrived at your door.

"well, bye lindo." you mumbled as you walked into your house and closed the door.

at least that's what you had attempted to do. but lindo suddenly grabbed onto the door frame, stopping it from closing. him having more strength than it appeared, he easily pushed the door open against you trying to slam it shut on him. you quickly backed up as he stepped into the house with a smile no longer on his face. it was instead replaced with a concerned look that you saw whenever he was worried about something. oh no. he knows something is up. had you made it too obvious? he gently grabbed onto your wrist before you could run. his intentions weren't to hurt you at all. he was getting nervous. he slightly bit his lip.

"please tell me what's wrong... you're not acting like yourself (y/n). you know you can tell me anything right?" you avoided his gaze, trying your hardest to look anywhere else but his face. he was unblinkingly staring right at you. it felt more like he was staring right into you. as if he was seeing everything. it was too nerve-wrecking.

you took a deep breath before looking down at the ground. "d-do you still love me?"

lindo was caught off guard. his grip slightly loosened as he processed what you had asked him. "w-what? of course i do!"

"what.. what about that girl that you were talking to at the school gate?" you mumbled, feeling your cheeks slightly heat up. that always happened whenever he said he loved you. you couldn't help it.

" (y/n), i promise you, she's just a girl i was partnered up with for a science project! i can't love anyone other than you. you believe me, don't you?" he pulled you into a tight embrace. it was just a misunderstanding. he got so nervous back there. he thought you had maybe finally thought about breaking up with him.

you could feel your heart beating in your chest as you whispered so he could only barely hear it. "prove it." you pulled back a little from his grip so you could look up at him directly. he smiled softly before swiftly pulling you into a gentle kiss. but this kiss was different from all the others. he was being so careful as he wrapped his arms around you, as if you were a flower and he was worried if he didn't take care of you properly you'd easily succumb into the death all flowers fell into at some point in their lives. he pulled back only a little so your foreheads were still connected. you were slowly getting lost in his eyes.

"..one more time?" you mumbled.

he smirked.

~

bAHAHA my writing style has changed a lot (for the better?)

hopefully that wasn't too shitty?? eh i tried, hope you liked it