urie || 2

☻ by charlotte

ahhh, i was going to write a lemon for this cutie but?? i don't know, i'm not too comfy with writing lemons yet i guess? sorry haha! maybe nora could write one if she wants

and happy mother's day ;^) urie would be a super cute dad i'm screaming

~

you woke up to the sound of something crashing followed by a child's laughter. taking a few seconds to register what could've happened, your parental instincts kicked in, leading to you throwing the covers off the bed and running out of the bedroom. 

almost tripping backwards as you dashed down the stairs, you trudged to the kitchen out of breath, and having just waken up you were still sleepy. you stood in the doorway to meet the sight of your daughter and husband covered in flour.

" ah! good morning my butterfly!" urie looked up from wiping the flour off your daughter's face to notice you holding in your laughter. 

he strided over to you and took your hand in his and brought it up to his lips. "happy mother's day, my love." he whispered before placing a soft kiss on your hand. a signature smirk appeared on his face before (d/n) came running over to come in between the two of you.

"happy mother's day mommy!" she yelled while latching onto your leg before urie picked her up off the ground. (i'm sorry if you're a guy hgnjfkjhfv)

a heartwarming smile was plastered on your face as you looked at your husband and child. (d/n) was lucky enough to be gifted with urie's golden-like eyes and your (h/c) hair. (d/n) was four at the moment and turning five in a few months, and it'd soon be time for her to start attending school.

urie held his composure for a moment but when he saw your beautiful smile, he quickly pulled you into a hug along with your child. you were all one big happy family.

you and your family spent the day together, going out for lunch and returning home for the rest of the day to watch movies and cuddle together on the couch. but the time came when (d/n) soon fell asleep in urie's lap, which meant it was time to put her to bed. you followed urie upstairs with (d/n) in his gentle arms, being careful not to wake her up. you and urie tucked her into bed before almost closing the door.

you peeked your head inside to look at your child, followed by urie. urie wrapped his arms around you from behind and buried his head in the crook of your neck. you began to whisper softly as you put your arms on top of his.

"you know what would be perfect?" he mumbled into the crook of your neck. you could feel his hot breath touch your skin as he spoke. you gave a small "hm?" in response to what he had said.

he looked up as he spoke, his golden eyes able to glow in the darkened hallway as he made eye contact with you, acquired with a soft smile. 

"if we had another one."

~

im sORRY I FEEL LIKE THAT TURNED OUT TERRIBLE I JUST WANTED TO BE PRODUCTIVE!

ok but one more thing,, urie with a man bun. i'm cRYING save me.