rem || 3

-written by Nora ☄☄-

It was your 2 yr. anniversary with Rem, the student council president of your school. He told you to meet up with him at the rooftop when school ends. Your heart was racing the whole entire day and you started to daydream the scene while class was going.

"(L/N)!........(L/N)!"

"YES SENSEI!" You shouted complete alarmed. Everyone at class were all giving you snickering looks. You felt slightly embarrassed by the whole situation.

"Can you tell me what the quadratic formula is for finding the square root of this equation?" (a/n: I don't know if that exists I just made dis up c; )

"Um... no sensei."

"(L/N), you need to be paying more attention in class, I'll let you off with a warning, but the next time I catch you doing something like this I'm writing you up."

"Hai hai sensei."

As soon as you said that the bell rang, signaling that school has completely ended. You hurried as fast as your nonathletic body can handle up to the roof tops.

When you opened the door, Rem was already within your viewing.

He gave you a gentle smile as you raced to give him an embrace.

"Happy 2 year anniversary, (Y/N)."

"Happy 2 year anniversary, Rem!"

"We've been dating for so long that I think that it's time that I should tell you something."

When you heard him speak like that you knew he was absolutely serious. You were scared but you didn't show it. You didn't reply back indicating for him to continue.

"Have you ever heard of Devils?"

You nodded a yes with no idea where he was going with this.

"Well, the whole entire student council and I are Devils."

"Huh?"

"I...am...a....Devil. I thought that if we were going to be in a serious relationship then it would be best to not keep any secrets from each other."

"Rem..." You said with so many mixed emotions.

"I'll show you."

He looked into your eyes so deeply and passionately. You weren't able to lose his stare. His eyes began to turn red, and then faded back once he saw the shocked look on your face.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N) that I turned out to be a monster like this. I really understand if you don't want to be with me."

"Rem... of course I want to be with you, nothing can tear us a part, even if your a devil."

You can see his eyes begin to cool off with relief.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Your eyes sparkled when you heard him say that. The very first time he said those words to you.

"I love you too Rem!"

You two, the most happiest you've ever been as a couple.

He leaned down until your faces were inches away from each other. You weren't mentally prepared and rather fangirling that you are about to get a first kiss from Rem. Yup, you two wanted to take it slow.

Centimeters away from each other, Rem finally closed the gap as you two shared a kiss with many emotions. The kiss, which felt like it lasted for forever finally ended when you needed air.

You both pulled apart, but quickly after that Rem kissed you again, this time with a stronger kiss. You put his arms around his neck to close the distance between you two. He slowly put his arms around your waist.

When you thought that this kiss couldn't go any further, you felt Rem's tongue pressed against your lips. You opened your mouth and let him explore.

You would continue from here on what happens next... but let's just say it was magical.

-------------------------

A/N: IM SO SORRY READERS IK THIS ONE SHOT WAS SHITTY!

None or less I hope you enjoyed it, I didn't know how to exactly write Rem's confession. It was actually really difficult.

This one shot was also shorter than I expected it to be.

Charlotte is a lot better at writing DwD stories than I am.
But I hope you enjoy c;