9.4 Mary

Sam, Dean and I along with Missouri, stood in the extremely messy kitchen. Both my brothers got their arms wrapped around me tightly as Sam looked around before turning to Missouri, "You sure this is over?"

Missouri took a moment before turning to my brother, "I'm sure. Why? Why do you ask?" Sam slightly shook his head, "Never mind." He sighed, "It's nothin', I guess."

Then we heard the door and the lights in the hallway were on, "Hello? We're home," Jenny called. Then she came into the kitchen with her kids and looked around. "What happened?"

"Hi, sorry," I said, giving her a shy smile. "Yeah, um, we'll pay for all of this," Sam said which made Dean to look at him confused.

"Don't you worry. Dean's gonna clean up this mess," Missouri said which got Dean to be more confused and I grinned. Missouri turned to see Dean was still standing with me and Sam and said, "Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop."

Dean started to walk away. "And don't cuss at me!" Missouri scolded and he glanced at her before walking away, muttering under his breath and I giggled slightly.

...................

Later that night, Dean, Sam and I were sitting in the car in front of Jenny's house. "All right, so, tell me again, what are we still doin' here?" Dean asked, slightly irritated. "I don't know. I just . . . I still have a bad feeling." Sam replied, not taking his eyes from the house.

"Why?" I asked, frowning. "Yeah, Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubenstein thing, the house should be clean, it should be over," Dean said. "Yeah, well, probably. But I just wanna make sure, that's all," Sam replied.

"Yeah, well, problem is I could be sleeping in a bed right now," Dean said and I rolled my eyes as he slide down in his seat and closed his eyes. I sighed and all of a sudden Sam said, "Guys, Look, guys!" Dean and I looked at Jenny's bedroom window and saw her screaming.

The three of us climbed out of the car and ran towards the house. "You two grab the kids, I'll get Jenny," Dean ordered. I opened the door and Sam and I rushed to get the kids while Dean went to Jenny.

Sam went to get Ritchie and I went to get Sari. I ran into her room to see her screaming for help as I saw a figure made out of fire is standing by her closet. I rushed over to Sari's bed and grabbed her hand and we ran out the room.

I met Sam in the way as he was carrying Ritchie in his arms. We rushed down the stairs and Sam put Ritchie on the floor, "All right, Sari, take your brother outside as fast as you can, and don't look back," He said to Sari. Suddenly, an invisible force made me fell to the floor. "Scar!" Sam called and I was sent to another room and soon was followed by Sam at the same way.

We were pinned against the wall by the invisible force. We couldn't move and the fire figure made its way towards us. "Scarlett? Sam? Scarlett! Sam!" Dean called and he found us. As he looked at the fire figure, he raised his gun. "No, don't! Don't!" Sam said. "What, why?!" Dean asked.

"Because I know who it is. I can see her now," Sam said. Suddenly, the fire vanished. Instead, standing in front of us was a woman with blond hair, wearing a white nightgown, Mary Winchester, exactly as she was the night she died. My eyes grow wide and Dean's expression softens. In shock, he lowered his gun slowly.

"Mom?" Dean asked softly. Mary smiled and stepped closer to him. "Dean," She said softly. Then she walked away and walked to me with a smile. "Scarlett, I'm so happy to meet you," She said softly.

I smiled, "Me too," I said and she gave me one last smile before looking at Sam. "Sam," She said. Sam smiled weakly and Mary's smile faded. "I'm sorry," She said. "For what?" Sam asked but she just looked at him sadly. She walked away from us and looked up at the ceiling.

"You get out of my house. And let go of my kids." Once again, she busted into flames. When she was entirely engulfed, the fire reaches the ceiling and disappeared. The force holding Sam and I to the wall was released. We all were stunned. "Now it's over," Sam spoke after a moment, quietly.

...................................

The next morning, Dean and I were standing by the car with Jenny, looking through old photos. Well I was and I was laughing about it. "Missouri was right about you, Dean," I teased and Jenny giggled. "Shut up," Dean said, smirking before looking at Jenny, "Thanks for these."

"Don't thank me, they're yours," Jenny said as I handed the photos to Dean. He put the trunk of photos into the car. We said goodbye to Jenny and she and I hugged. I looked at the front steps to see Sam and Missouri sitting there, talking.

"Sammy, you ready?" I called and I got their attention. Sam nodded but then he gave me a playfully glare, "It's Sam." Dean and I laughed. Sam got up from the steps, following by Missouri. Sam walked over to us as Jenny walked pass him, thanking him as well and he smiled.

Sam got to Dean and I and we all were about to get in the car. "Don't you kids be strangers," Missouri said. "We won't," I said and she smiled at us. "See you around," She said. Jenny smiled and waved at us. Me and my brothers smiled and climbed inside the car, Dean turned on the engines and we drive away.