Chapter 2 Squad Gabriel

Sakura's POV

I'm observing Two Hands sitting under a tree overlooking the city, this place is very familiar with me. This is the only time that I could see him this calm for the past five years. Biglang may pumalibot sa kanya na one hundred agents wearing black coat and tie, they are not members of Eagle Eye.

"SAM identify whose agents are here", sabi ko.

"No agents from Eagle Eye. All are Hive agents"

I took my folded sniper rifle and tried to aim at the Hive agents. As I look thru the scope all I could see is his emotionless face, those dark eyes that is fixed on the face of his target.

"ECM stealth mode", sabi ko then immediately I became invisible to the naked eye.

I sneaked at the back of Two Hands target, he gave Two Hands a kick to his stomach that made him bow a little. I immediately threw two pairs of anchors with a very thin and strong wires that stopped him from stabbing Two Hands, I also threw another sets of anchors to his other hand so his hands are up in the air.

Lumalapit na sa kanya si Two Hands, he is covered with dark aura ready to kill.

He tried to kick Two Hands with his right foot so I threw another sets of anchors to trap his right foot and I followed up to his left foot. I moved to out of the scene and made sure Two Hands will not notice me. I went to black Ducati 1299 Panigale and left my note and a Sakura flower.

I received a message from Ryu that I must report to him immediately.

"SAM bring my bike to the next street corner I'll be there in five", sabi ko then I started to walk.

After five minutes of walking I saw my bike waiting for me so I rode it going to HQ and report immediately to Ryu.

"So he got his fifteenth target", sabi ni Ryu at tumango lang ako.

Then I pressed a button to my mask para mawala ito.

"And you assisted on killing his target", dagdag pa niya.

"I don't have a choice", sabi ko.

"But your mission is just to observe", seryosong sabi ni Ryu.

"Sorry Ryu", sabi ko na lang.

"That's fine", sabi niya.

"I'll be assigning a new squad and I want you to be a member of it", sabi ni Ryu.

"But why? Aren't S-class agents work alone?", tanong ko sa kanya.

As I could remember that S-class agents are working alone and are responsible to his or her missions.

"I think forming this squad would be more efficient in completing missions", sabi ni Ryu.

"Then who would be my squad members?", tanong ko.

Biglang nagbukas ang pinto ng office ni Ryu so I immediately pressed the button for my mask to be back on.

Gab's POV

It was another normal day and I'm going to DIU for my life as a college student. Today is the last of the inter-colleges sports competition where I'm part of the basketball team. We'll be having a championship match with our rival school Pacific Advance Technology Institute, we're holding the champion for four three years right now.

"Hey Gab late ka nanaman", sabi sa akin ni Arthur.

Arthur was m bestfriend and closest among the group, he's always making sure I don't mess up with the things that I must do.