Chapter 3 Agent Sakura

Sakura's POV

I'm here at the top of the building, my usual place na walang nakakakita sa akin. My mask is off and my cover to my lower face is down also. I could feel the cold breeze na nagpapakalma sa akin, I could see the sunset na araw araw ay hinihintay kong makita.

It's been five years and all things changed, I didn't expect that it would be changed in a bad way.

I took my tablet, my own Bingo Tab, from my bag and saw two tabs, one for my targets and another for the target of our squad which are mostly Two Hands' targets. My targets and Two Hands' targets are almost the same. I only have two targets the father and daughter Zolas, which is also the target one and two of Two Hands.

My targets' location is unknown pero isa lang ang alam namin. The only information that we have is that they are the leaders of the Hive together with the deadly seven swordsmen and the seven gunmen.

No one knows my true identity except for Ryu and Neko. For the past five years I've covered my face with the mask or my lower face is covered by a half mask to hide my identiy. I've been an agent for five years, ako mismo ang kumausap kay Ryu na siya ang magtrain sa akin. For five years I mastered how to use sword, hand to hand combat, guns, and my special skill is using of wires and traps. As I became an official agent Ryu assigned me as personal guard and at the same time to monitor Two Hands.

My phone is ringing so I answered it.

"Where are you?", tanong nung nasa kabilang linya.

I pressed a button and immediately my mask is back on and a special function activated to change my voice.

"Out on patrol", sabi ko.

"Go to the location I sent you. We have a special mission from Ryu", sabi nung nasa kabilang linya.

"On my way", sabi ko na lang sa kanya then binaba ko ang tawag.

I missed his voice, gusto ko sanang sabihin sa kanya na namimiss ko na siya pero hindi pwede.

I went down to the parking area and rode my black Porsche Carrera GT to the location I received from Two Hands.

Gab's POV

I'm looking to the files of Sakura, all are given except for her picture without the mask and also her basic information. She was an agent for five years, hindi ko man siya nakikita sa HQ lalo na sa mga agents noong incident five years ago. She has this skills na kinaiinisan kong makita, her sets of skills are the mirror image of my skills. She's an ambidextrous fighter same as me, swordsmanship, marksmanship, and other skills as an agent all have the same values as mine. The only difference is our specialization, as for me I'm more on direct action and assassination, but her's is more on traps and abduction.

"Your partner has the same skill sets as you Gab", sabi ni Troy na nasa likuran ko na pala at tinitignan ang files na binabasa ko.

"Good, now we have two Two Hands", pangaasar na sabi ni Aaron.

"Buti may two man squad ang S-class?", tanong ni Jason.

"And good combination, a killer and an abducter", sabi pa ni Arthur.

"She's an agent for five years?", tanong ni Elle.

"Bakit hindi natin alam?", tanong din ni Ella.

"And from the looks of it hindi lang sa paper ang skills niya", sabi pa ni Camille.

"No one ever stayed for more than five minutes sa training room with Gab", sabi pa ni Jasmin.

"And she's a S-class agent", dagdag ni Belle.