Epilogue

Blake looked at the body of his sister, laying in the black coffin. Her face pale in a beautiful white dress. His figures brushed over the dark wood. He placed a single white flower on the top of the lid, kissing it gently. He stared at her closed eyes, her delicate expression permanent stained on her face. She looked at peace, so peaceful. He turned away, tears flooding his vision. He saw Ethan crying in the corner, there was no one else there. She didn't have a life so people knew when she was gone. She only had the two of them and they only had her. He looked at her face one last time, then walked out of the room closely followed by Ethan. He walked down the street to a building, a large white factory. He walked up to the door and punched in the 5 did get number and the door swung open. Inside was everyone. All the kids in the facility, all together. They were being taught how to act in a normal society, how to behave and goon manners. Everything the facility never taught, it was a way of getting everyone's lives back, of giving them freedom. Although she had never said it, this had been Blake's dream, to save the kids from what she had to go through. Ethan ran the new facility, with Leo as his assistant, helping the kids back a normal life.

It was their new future.