"TRY ME" (A mindless behavior/princeton love story)

The other Mindless Behavior (MB) story I had I did not like I thought it was boring so I decided to make a new story improved I watched alot of spy movies yesterday well action and I got ideas so hope you enjoy the first chapther.This is when the main charecter Tonnie was little alright?

TONNIE POV (16 YEARS AGO)

"We have to go now David we won't make it but she will"Mommy said at that time I did not understand the chaos that was happening.

"I don't want to leave her she has instincts that's one things the guns are loaded right?"Daddy said.

"Yes,enough to last through this fight"Mommy said sternly.

"Alright than Florida (Mom's name) get ready"Daddy said.As dad said that he took my bookbag and put items in there.

"Daddy and Mommy loves you you know that right"Dad told me his voice cracking a little.I nodded

"Daddy and I  will love you forever we will see you in anther realm ok babe"Mom cried hot wet tears streaming down her face.I nodded.The both kissed me on my cheek I heard profanity (cuss words) and gun shots.It scared me but I tried my best not to scream while all this chaos was happening.I finally understood that Mommy and Daddy were going to die I don't know why but they will.

"Run,Tonnie Run as fast as you can to your Grandma and Grandpa's house and don't turn back no matter what!"My parents screamed in usion while killing someone.I respected their wishes as soon as they told me their command My legs moved on their own.

I screamed,"I love you Ma-ma and Pa"I said but not turning my back they replied in a muffled noise I love you too.I was flexible so I put my flexibilty to use I heards cars behind me I ran full speed  my legs were burning and my stomach was hurting and sweat was trickling down my face.I did not care I would stop until I reached my grandmothers house.I lost the cars in an ally or so I thought I did.I stopped to take a quick breath wrong choice!

"Hi sweetie I am your uncle I am related to your mommy and daddy,your daddy has done something bad when I have given him something good.Now Daddy had something special and I am sure he gave it to you now do you know where it is?"My suppose uncle said sweetly.I nodded my head.

"Will give it to me?Please sweetheart"My suppose uncle spoke.When he said sweetheart it made me want to throw everything up.His breath smelled strong of beer and cigars I decided to answer his question with a kick in his nuts.I ran I saw a sewer and decided to take that path.I was sure "My Uncle's crew" had lost me so I took a walk in the sewer until I found an exit.I looked through my backpack and found a flashlight.It took me 3 hours (also running from sewer gators anther 25min. and a stop to eat a gronola bar and drink some water.)I found an exit My whole face brightened even though I did smell like a garbage chute.I was in Alanta I have been here twice this makes it my second time.It toko me an hour to find my Grandma's house I had good memory My eyes changed gold.(a/n:I will explain that at the end) I was filled with so much glee I knocked on the door 3 times.Out came a lady in an apron and long strawberry dress,Her long flowing brown hair (that has a little white in it) put in a perfect bun,Her strawberry scent.I was proud to call that woman my beautiful Grandmother.

"Oh....!"My Grandma exclaimed.She quickly pulled me into a hug not minding the horrendus scent I had,she pulled me into house with the smell of mouth-watering cookie filling up my nose.I decided not to ask her for cookies until she gave me some.So I asked her Where is Grand-Grand.

"Where grand-grand?"I asked my grandpa truley was grand that's why I call him that he fought in the war for basically all his life almost lost his life 5x but  would still fight for his country.I could only thank god for that My Grandma and Grandpa orginally met in France My Granny born in Domincan,and My Grandpa born in Florida He is black.

"He is sleeping sweetie after every medication he takes,he takes a short nap your gonna be his little suprise when he wakes up."She told.

"Why don't you go take a bath I will bring in the rubber duckies go in the bathroom take off your clothes alright."Granny grinned.I nodded and zoomed up the stairs.I turned on the water and made it warm.I found the bubbles and spilled the whole bottle in.(A little spilling on the floor)I got into the bathroom releasing my 2 dirty long pony tails and pretending I am in "Lala Land"swimming.Granny came in with a few bath toys.Duckies,Bath ships,2 Barbie dolls (can be a bath toy if you want it too),Bath Dinos.My whole face lit up with my eyes probably still gold.I was in the bathroom for at least in hour.I smelled like Mangos I also brushed my teeth.

"Nina vamos comer"(Girl let's go eat).

"Yes I said while getitng outta the tub and watching my Granny take out the plug form the bath and watch the water drain out.Granny showed me my room and put lotion on me and a sprint of perfume.She put me into a pink sundress that flowers on it and gave me pink floral sandals.I saw  cookies,cupcakes,a mini cake,chicken,rice,tacos etc. I was estatic I looked at granny she shooed me to go enjoy the food how could I resist the food was calling my name.I ate 1/2 of the buffet layed out for me I probably gained a lot of weight.I saw Grand-Grand in the living room.He looked suprised to see me he put his arms out and I ran to hug him.We both cried tears of joy.The day ended pretty swiftly.My Granny tucked me into bed later that night.

"What's in this bookbag?"Granny questioned.

"I don't know Granny you can look in it if you want to"I said.She took the backpack and pulled out the stuff inside of it.Clothes,Food,Money,and lastly a note Granny read.She smiled but cried but she tried not to show it.

"Granny what happened to Mommy and Daddy?"I asked.

"Your a bit too young to know now but mature for your age Mommy and Daddy are up in heaven."Granny stammered out

"Why?"I croaked out.

"I will tell you when you're older to understand for now just sleep tight mija."Granny commanded sniffling a little.I nodded and closed my eyes I know God will give me good dreams.I prayed him to do that for me I asked sweetly to him I also told him take care of mommy and daddy and granny and grand-grand.I know he will I just know it.I do  know what I am absolutley going to do when I get older I am going to kill the person that killed my mom and dad and show them no mercy what so dead or alive I can promise you that...............

HOW WAS IT?GOOD OR BAD LEAVE POSITIVE AND CONSRTUCTIVE COMMENTS IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO WORK ON THIS CHAPTHER BUT IT WAS WORTH IT JUST FOR YOU GUYS  LOVE YALL <3

#VOTE#COMMENT#SHARE#FOLLOW#I FOLLOW BACK

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READ MY OTHER STORIES YALL THE BEST PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND INBOX WHENEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 TONNIE'S EYES CHANGE COLOR ACCORDING TO HER MOOD THE PIC IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS A PICTURE OF TONNIE WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!