Ch 6-Cameron HQ

A note-Sorry for the long wait.Now proceed.

________=________________=_________

The next day at school Jacobs ignored me for the first 4 periods.I mean all we shared was a little kiss.This is what I get for making friends. I walk to lunch deciding to pass by the library and I see Princeton.

"Never knew you would be in a library I thought you were a badass. "I smirked.

"Oh,Shut Up I haven't seen you in a while you still hanging with your boyfriend Jacob? "He asked.

"I don't know now excuse me I'm going to go to-"

Beep.Beep.Beep.

A text message interrupted my words.

"2 more days babe-xoxo "

Cameron I muttered.

"Excuse me Afro Circus I have to go".

"Hey my Afro is perfectly beautiful!! "He defensively yelled.

"Sssh "The librarian hissed causing a giggle out of me.I presumed to walk out the library when I saw  Jacob with a girl.They were kissing.It was Justice...Justice Flake.

I hid myself and listened to there conversation.

Jacobs face was beet red and his juicy lips were swollen.

"Thanks Jake for giving me all the info.I need and keep doing what your doing. "

He nodded his head.

Info.?What info.?

I would have to come back time that, but my main concern is Cameron.

I walk to my car and go to his H.Q. near pinestreet.

Gaurds are covering the front of his Headquarters so I decide to go to the back of his H.Q.I decided to pick the lock and enter the back door.

"Yes, And answer me as Mr.Glosh my father is to addressed as Sir.Gosh.Too bad he's no longer here."said a vaguely familiar voice who hates my heart with a passion.

"Aah!! "I squealed girlish amazed at the sound that came out my mouth.

"Boss found her hiding behind a pot of flowers ".said a goon

"Mhm, You may leave now Clunker. "

Clunker nodded and left Cameron and I alone.

"Listen I don't know what you want from me,but Leave my family out of it!! "I growled.

Cameron got up and whispered in my ear.

"Your right I should make you pay for the consequences, but that's too easy Why not make you kill people I demand you to kill  or are your grandparents still important. Deal or No? "

My grandparents vs. innocent people.My grandparents are more important.

"Deal"I hissed.

I could feel him slyly grin.

"Now to be a member of my gang you have to have an initiation I hope you can take a good beating while chained,but you probably won't survive "

Lord what have I gotten myself into?Anything for my grandparents.

I took a gulp.

" Try me".

NOT GOOD, BUT IT'S ALRIGHT JUST UPDATING LIKE YOU GUYS WANTED CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS LOVE YOU GUYS NOW DEUCES ✌✌✌