Chapther 4- He's really back

Tonnie Pov

He came closer to me each step he took made me frozen.

"Hah so this is lil Tonnie now".I tried to talk but no words came out

"OOF"I clutched my stomach trying to stop the pain.

"Don't make a fuss Tonnie that was nothing this is just the beggning so watch your back"He said as a smirk snaked its way up his face.I finally got the courage to say something to the bastard.

"I-I thought you forgo-o-t about it DIDNT we put it aside from us.?!"I stuttered I guess it didn't come as brave as I wanted it too.

"No Tonnie those 3yrs. YOU put behind I haven't forgotten a thing you will pay best believe that and I will ruin your life even if it takes your little bit of family".I gasped

" No don't take my grandpa and grandma!"I exclaimed.He took my chin and whispered in my ear,his chill breath tickling my skin.

"No.No.No"he said slowly "It just won't do maybe you'll learn your place time to get my goons and leave".

"Goons?"I thought

"Yes goons they clean up pretty nicely to look like my parents."He went to my door.I had no idea I said Goons out loud.

"Bye and don't you mention a word of this to anybody".He said coldly not before giving me a blow to my face.I crawled into my bed all I could hear are good-byes,and doors closing.

I knew that this job was gonna get a little difficult now that he's here.I blinked back tears that were bugging to come back after those punches.I decided to close my eyes and sleep and ease the pain away.

_______________________

"Mami wake up and what happened to your face?"

"Nothing I tripped no problem"I quickly told her each word coming out of my mouth hurt my nose hurts badly.She nodded her head and told me to get outta bed I have school.Have I really slept that long?I get up and quickly do my morning routine.I get out the shower put make up on to cover the hideous bruise on my face.I put on ripped jean shorts,flats,black ankle bracelet,and a crop top.I went downstairs with the smell of my granny's breakfast enlightening my nose.

"So how was the talk?"granny said.I put a questioning look on my face.She giggled like a little teenage girl

"You know with Cameron you guys haven't seen each other or speaked to each other in 3yrs now that I say it,how come?Also did you guys smooch?Also I thought he was in an accident,but did you guys smooch?"My granny said all giddy.I shook my head rapidly.

"No we ain't smooch or nothing but we did talk-"

"About what"

"Nothing"I hurriedly finished my breakfast before granny can ask questions and went into

my car and went to school.I didn't focus much Jacob has been talking about science to for the past lunch hour.He had had girls drooling over him fir the longest,It irritates me because these are the girls that teased him for being a loser.They really are as fake as Nicki Minaj's booty.On the upside Jacob feels normal and I am honestly happy for him.

"Ring,Ring" Well lunch is over.O didn't feel like listening to tge teacher so I skipped.As Im walking down the hallway to leave the school I get pulled into thus musky smelling janitors closet.

"So you're trying to be bad now huh?"That stupid voice the same one I heard 1st day of school.

"What,What do you want Jacob?! (Perez)".I shouted.I guess he hates being shouted at.He roughly pushes me up against the wall.

"Don't you EVER and I mean EVER talk to me like that again.Got it!"He warned me,it turned me on his roughness but nevermind that me being the sarcastic asshole I am Decided to reply with a sly retort.

"Shut Up your not gonna do anything or you can get another beating don't you remember Jake?"I was preparing for the worst and all I got was my earlobe in his mouth he licked it,sucked it.I honestly DIDN'T want this to stop but I am not losing to this idiot and his tongue!I balled up my hand but it was soon to be grabbed by him.He has really quick reflexes

"Nuh,uh uh baby girl who do you think your gonna hit I saw it coming when you stopped moaning"Jacob said.Wait I was moaning?I feel retarted not knowing I moaned by Jacob's pleasures.I ignored him and decided to take my other fist and punch him he didn't see that coming.He fell to the floor and I left the janitors closet,and the school.I felt a little hungry dont judge me just cuz I came from lunch and I'm still hungry.I went to "SubWay" and ate.I finished eating,Before I waked out I was putting my trash in the garbage.Only to see a mysterious looking guy that reminded me of Cameron.Oh how I despised him how I remembered that he said he was gonna hurt my family my only family.Oh no.no.no.no. This won't happen.I felt it hard to breathe just like when I saw him in my room.I got home I had to prepare for the worst,fir what that "devil" is gonna do to me.Hes supposed to be dead visualizing him make my chest tighten.I guess a persons Job is never done he will be dead and he can try me.

____________________

OOHHH DRAMA FILLED CHAPTHER NEXT CHAPTHER I ?KNOW THIS US SHORT BUT I HAVE TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL BUT I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT MY DEDICATED FANS I ALSO MADE A NEW STORY CALLED REBORN HEY I HAVE AN IDEA WHY NOT VOTE,COMMENT,AND SHARE ALL MY STORIES AND CHAPTHERS :) I AM HOLDING A CONTEST COMMENT WHAT FAN NAME I SHOULD NAME YOU GUYS (EX:BELIEBERS,RIHANNANAVY,ETC.) THE WINNER WILL GET A SHOUTOUT,FOLLOW,AND ALL IF ITS STORIES WILL BE SHARED :) WELL LOVE YALL VOTE,COMMENT,ETC.