CH 2-I GUESS I'M SAVING THE DAY TODAY!!!!!!!! IN THE LUNCHROOM?

THANX FOR READING GUYS I APPRECIATE IT ALSO READ MY VERY FIRST STORY "YOU COME FIRST" AND MY OTHER ONE "BOOK OF RANDOM FUNNIES" I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonnie Pov

Gosh school is worser than jail.YES I've been to jail before and if you want to really know the reason it's because of a casual  armed robbery.You see I have stolen numerous things before but never been caught.You know how the idiots in real armed robberies always have there actual face.HA!!!!! Not me I made a whole new personailty so I had a red hair like rihanna but the short curly one and black jordans and black gloves basically my whole outft was black with a black ski mask.I know right I am so smart.Well I had my gun and I told everyone to get on the ground.They did as told noone would be stupid enough to be freakin superman unless they ass wanna get shot.I mean I always wanted to be a killer ever since my parents died.My grandpa was one too as you know too he worked a 2nd life even though he was in the army.He taught me everything boxing is just to improve my fighting skills.Anyways back to the robbery I put all the money bags in my car.I guess some trick called the police without me knowing she lucky cuz I would have shot him/her right than and there.They last words probbaly would be "NO DON'T KILL ME I'M ON CHILD SUPPORT" hahaha that would be funny.Anyways the police came and arrested me I gave them a fake name.I was "Hillary Simmers" so they don't my real name so that's good for me.For my mugshut I decided to the some YOLO things I did a duckface and smiled my million dollar smile while doing a peace sign.Can't lie I saw the mugshots I looked sexy.You wanna know anther funny thing?The police officers did not even look inside my car.So I still have my mone bags.While I was in jail I told grandpa where I was at he bailed me out.We also have a lot of money we are saving that for college.So my orginal college tutition is for me.I use that to buy my grand-grand medicine and Grandma cooking supplies.....

"RING RING" 

"RING"

The bell rang I grinned and left quickly moving to class.I did'nt see the 3 black barbie dolls so I'm assuming I ruined their precious face.It was time for me to go to lunch so I did my belly was growling.I told her to calm down and don't worry mommy is gonna feed you soon.I went into the lunchroom and saw a boy on the ground with fingers pointing and laughing at him.He had whipped cream on his  face strawberry and cherries on his face.Tears streaming down his face. His clothes tattered.It looks like his glasses are broken.What gave me the answers to this is she's next to the popular kids table or crusty stank ass fake wannabes.I went to the boy who looked like a mess I bent down not caring of ruining my cute outfit.

"You alright?"I questioned.Hhe just kept on crying she was choking on her tears I just patting hIS back. 

"Alright who did this?!"I asked fuoriously.

"Tuh my crew did and what are you gon do about it newbie?"A stupid voice couragiously answered.Oh you've gotta be kidding me I thought as the person revaled themselves to me.

Jacob Latimore pov

As I was walking to get my lunch and sit down with my friend Louise (well my only friend we met each other at the lbrary and have been friends ever since!) I got my lunch which consisted of a burger (fake school meat) strawberies,and some juice.I payed the lunch lady and gave her an extra dollar so I can get a chip.I left the lunch line and went to go sit down until a voice shouted my name.

"Yo Justin"A voice said.I turned around well there probably talkin about anther person because my name is Jacob.I saw the kid that wrongly shouted my name have someone whisper in his ear.His cheeks tinted red a little.

"Um..Sorry I mean Jacob come here"Tyrone said.The voice that shouted my name wrong the first time and one of the "cool kids"I nervously pointed to myself.He nodded I came and they both said hi.

"Hi um...what so you um..need?"I nervously stuttered out.Before I knew it I am tripped and have gooey fruit smelling stuff on myself.I looked for Louise before I was on the verge of crying she was nowhere to be found.I guess she was absent or she has not come to lunch yet.Before I knew it salty tears came down my face.it does'nt matter I lost my pride when Jacob Perez dunked my head in the toilet.I looked around seeing everyone in the cafeteria laughing and pointing their crusty fingers at me.My new pair of glasses broke,and I got these 3 weeks ago I mean the "cool kids"already broke my first 2 pairs now this is the 3rd one.I kept crying until I heard a voice who stood up for me.I cried more becuase I was happy someone wanted to protect me.I choked on my tears and eneded up coughing I was blinded in aqua streaming down my face.Water coming outta your eyes is basically 1% water  and 99%emotion I learned that in 3rd grade the 1st time I was bullied.I got homeschooled all through middle school.Than the bullying restarted up again the 1st yr of high school.I am such a stick.The mystery person patted my back making me cough a little and drool like a baby.Man why am I such a loser?Pssh you already know the answer to that Jacob no need to ask it.I heard a familar accent oh no.It was Justice....Justice Flake.The meanest rudest girl after well before the 3 black barbies.Star,Babydoll,and beauty their cocky stuck up snobs who look like they came from a rainbow.All I heard before I passed out from crying is....

"YOU BITCH COME AT ME" and a hard punch that sounds like it broke a noise.I rember I heard a snap.Ugh the horror...................

NOT THE BEST BUT I THINK ITS PRETTY GOOD PLUS I HAVE H.W. SO JUST TAKE IT AS IT IS ALSO READ MS.BLUE12311 STORIES AND OUT COLLABO A DEDICATION TO TRAYVON MARTIN ALSO READ MINDLESS JUNKIEEE NEW STORY JUST GO ON HER PAGE IT WILL COME OUT SOON JUST WAIT ON IT I THINK ITS COMING TODAY OR TOMMROW IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YALL ALSO REMBER READ MY NEW STORY "BOOK OF RANDOMN FUNNIES"IT SUPER HILARIOUS LOVE YALL <3333