"Try Me" (chapther 1)

HI GUYS JUST WORKING ON THIS NEW CHAPPIE  I AM WORKING WITH MY FRIEND MINDLESS JUNKIEEE *COUGH* *COUGH* BESTIE WHO THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO AND SHE BASICALLY MADE THIS CHAPPIE BY THE WAY SHE JUST MADE HER WATTPAD BUT SHE WILL NEXT MONTH BUT SHE IS WORKING ON THEM NOW SO FOLLOW HER IGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonnie Pov (16 yrs later) (she is 17 alright)

It has been 17 yrs since my parents died and I have not been taking this easy. Every day i think about the killer and what happened to my parents...there is not a day that passes and there not on my mind. So Incase a nigga/niggalet get slick i decided to convince my granny to talk to Grand-Grand about getting me into boxing classes. Grand-Grand finally agreed and paid the $275.00 fee. And now im slayin hoes at this new boxing place i go to called "Clock and Block." I started going to school my school is called "P.A. Of Atlanta." (Performing arts of atlanta) . Well today will be MY first day of school considering everyone else already started. I got expelled from my old school because this hoe needed to recognize who the fuck she was talking to...so i snapped her scrawny ass in half and that was the end of that. Everybody knows any girl you meet thats dominican AND black....you gone run like hell. First day of school tomarrow lemme take my happy ass to sleep.

        *First day of school*

"Tonnie *cough* *cough* Tonnie come down for breakfeast!"Granny called in a sick tone from downstairs.

"I'll be down there in a minute I'm putting on my clothes."Tonnie  yelled.

Tonnie Pov

Latley my Granny has been very sick and Grand-Grand has still been taking those antibiotics from 16yrs ago I am worried because it feels there time is coming.If there time does come I will be alone. (End of Pov)

Tonnie finished putting on her clothes went downstairs and ate her breakfeast she took the car keys and left for school before she left she kissed her Grandma and Grandpa good-bye.It took her a while to get to the school she got lost about an hour.She was already tardy but whatever she pulled up to the school.Her eyes went big the school was enormous it looks like you could fit 5 football fields into it.She parked her car,locked it and walked into the school.

Tonnie Pov

I wonder if someone killed someone in this enormous school and they did not even know it.Now I know there is going to be a bunch of snobby rich kids ugh!I am not rich I hae decent living but the way this school is set up I may have to mollywop a b*itch that swear she confident .I was waling trying to find the office man 1st period probabl started I will be lucky if I can find the office and hopefully find 2nd period.

FWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell onto the floor rubbing my head I looked up and saw some afro puff with some perfect teeth and a nice face.That push was a little to hard than it was meant to be.As you can see I am not a person who is nice so I snapped on Mr.Furry Ass Eyebrows.

"Um..Excuse?!Who you think you pushing"I said with a lot of attitude.He rolled his eyes and dusted himself off.

"Ha!You must be new here You must not know who your pushing this is a warning don't do it again newbie"He snotilly said."Try not to bump into me like that again"He added.That is when the ghetto in me snap NOONE and I mean NOONE talks to me like that and they think Imma let they big pina colada head  get away with it.

"Niqqa who you talking to Im bout to smack you avadado shaped head all around the world Try Me I don't care who you are or who your ass think you could be.DON'T LEMME CATCH YOU IN THE STREETS OR YOUR ASS GON GO BYE-BYE"I yelled.With that I pushed him onto the floor making him land on his flat butt  and sped walked to find the office.(End of Pov)