7

Ashton's POV

"Ashton wake up." Castiels hands were. Shaking me. I clenched my hands and eyes. "Ashton you need to awaken." He said to me and I sighed.

"What?" I asked in a groggy voice, what time was it? I glanced at the clock to only groan again as the time only read as 2:53. "Someone tell me why this angel is waking me up at 3 in the morning?" At first I didn't hear anything apart from the rustling of someone.

"It's Erica, she called then the line went dead." Sam told me, I felt my chest jolt before I was pulling jeans and a t- shirt on over the top of my bra and panties.

"Okay let's go." I said as I pulled my hair back, looking only at my shoes for a moment before I went practically running from the motel room and into the Impala. My heart was racing ask thought of Holly. Holly was a small kid, a good kid. And Erica reminded me of me.

"Erica!" Sam yelled out as he pounded on the door of their house, no on responded. "Erica! Holly! Erica!" Sam yelled, it was pitch black outside. I looked around in the house windows and saw nothing. Sam yelled out before he then kicked in the door.

I looked around in the house looking for anything. I held a gun in my hand but couldn't seem to kept my hands from shaking. Sam and Castiel had disappeared from where we had all been only a few seconds ago.

"Oh my god." I turned on my heel and saw Dean. I threw my arms around his body but he didn't fall into me like he usually did. He just stood there, my palms began to sweat on his neck while I gripping his hair. "Dean?" I asked against his neck. He didn't answer me. Usually he would call me babe and if anything had happened to him then he would have.

"Ashton-" Dean never called me Ashton, ever. Only the one time I met him and he repeated it to himself. After that it was a nickname of some sorts and Ash.

"Your not Dean." I said in a small voice to him. His face contorted from a facial expression that Dean would give into something demonic.

"Sorry." His face changed from Deans into a soulless face, this wasn't even Deans body, I could tell by the way it felt. "Not really darling." He hissed at me, his hand then closed around my neck but he didn't reach for my gun.

"Me too." I said in a small voice, the next thing I knew the demon was wasted into thin air as the salt bullet paused through what was supposed to be Dean. The demon was burning and I tilted my head. "Not really darling." I growled at him as he burned.

"Ashton!" I heard Sam yell from upstairs, I glanced once more at where Dean would have been but no longer was. I then ran from the living room and up a flight of stairs towards Sam's voice. "Ashton!" Sam yelled again and I stopped as I saw him in Hollys room.

"No." I said in a small voice. I burst open the door just to see the demon plunge a hand into the chest of Holly. Hollys chest raised to the sky as her body raised as well. "No!" I yelled shooting the demon before it vanished again. Hollys body fell. "Holly." I mumbled as she laid on the ground, now her body was limo against mine as blood spurred from the little girls mouth. I swallowed. She tried to give me a small smile at first but only cause more bleeding from her mouth.

"Holly-" It was Erica that came into the room, she was crying and bleeding from all over. I was frozen when she pulled Holly from me. I managed to stumble a little bit and into Sam and Castiel.

"Ashton." Castiel tried to tell me, but I stopped listening as I looked at him with sad eyes. "Ashton turn away." Castiel told me before he pulled me away from Holly and Erica. I tried not to say a word which wasn't hard considering I was sick to my stomach.

"Erica I'm sorry-"

"Just leave." Erica yelled at us all. My eyes flickered between the two of them for a moment before Sam began pulling me out. Sam didn't say a thing, Sam gave me a hard look and a tug before we left.

////////////
A/N

I actually really like this chapter.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459