22

Ashton's POV
(2 Days Later)

"Just sit there and-" I paused for a moment. "And we'll take care of the rest." I knew Jimmy had been enjoying his time back in control of his body. Jimmy nodded, , could tell he was still apprehensive about the whole situation. Deans eyes flattened over me, almost as if to ask me if I was sure about this. "Sam." I said stepping back and clenching my sides.

"En tu re-" I droned out Sams voice, my head turned on a swivel. Pain rose in my chest and in my head as a loud ringing filled my ears and vibrated my rib cage. It felt like someone was pounding on the inside of my body, trying to rip my apart piece by piece.

"Sam." Dean warned, Sams eyes flickered to me for a moment. I ignored the gut wrenching pain and waved Sam off, telling him to continue. Both boys shared glances, finally continuing the incantation as I leaned against the wall. The voices in my grew louder, like a thumbing over and over.

'Ashton don't.' It wasn't a voice I recognized. 'This is a bad idea, this will-'

"Stop it!" I yelled out, clenching my head. Sam froze, his words stopped and so did the pain and voices. I glared at him, narrowing my eyes at him. "Keep- keep going. It's just a headache." I stammered out through a clogged throat. Dean cleared his throat and tried to place a hand on me, but I flinched away from him.

"Ash your burning up." Dean told me, I set glares at him. Sam continued to read and my body continued to feel like it was on fire. Like hell hounds ate at my flesh, like a match was pressed into my skin, like my flesh was boiling. Red hot. "Ashton." Dean said trying to get me to stop moving around, but I couldn't.

'Ashton please.' It was the voice again, it wants asking now it was ordering now. 'Ashton!' It was yelling and now I realized who was yelling in my head, it was Cas. He was shouting at me to stop this. For this all to end, he didn't want to come back.

A flash oh white blinded me, blinded us. I heard Jimmy let out a blood curdling screech. When the light cleared the Seal was broken, Jimmy laid on the ground like a rag doll that had been tossed aside when a mother bought a daughter a new Barbie. Sam and Dean both looked the same both with similar gashes on their heads.

"Ashton!" It was Dean who rambled to his feet then scrambled to me. His hands cradling my face, for a moment he almost looked like Dean too, but when his eyes flashed black and his hands tightened my head I knew it wasn't Dean. His body language changed as his hands slid around my neck. Tightening and air left my lungs, at first I was in pure shock.

"D-Dean." I squeaked out, my body tensing and clawing at his body but it didn't work. His eyes flashed back to him and he stopped for a moment, just enough time, before his hands closed around my throat once more. "You son of a bitch." I growled and slammed a knife and jammed it into his back, "Holy water dipped." I hissed as he cried out.

"Ah!" It wasn't Deans voice, but it came out in his tone, he wouldn't have yelled like that- he wouldn't have yelled at all.

'Ashton!' It was Cas's voice again. It was faint but I could hear it. Deans body slung back on top of mine, heavy like dead weight.

"En mecruse le-ca-ca-" Air was cut off from body as Dean tightened his hands around my throat. "Ca roost la granha-" I tried to continue but it didn't work.

"You know I can look into your boyfriends head." The Demon hissed with jet black eyes. "He missed how you used to be- so sweet." His hand came to my face and tried to brush my hair back, but I flinched away from him again. "But now-oh now he's just wishing that you'd stay alive." Then the demon yanked my hair. I bit my lip.

"Right now I'm sure he's wishing to have his body back." I growled as Deans face fell. Smashing my head against the concrete floor. I growled but kept my mouth shut. "And he's going to." I said. "Se rena pare cun muchaa." I hissed, Deans body arched and dropped dead on mine as black smoke came from his mouth.

'Ashton.' I felt light headed but hearing Cas's voice made my body hurt less.

"Dean." I whispered trying to grab his face, shaking him. I smiled at the small groan that escaped his lips. His eyes clenched tighter and then fluttered open. "Hey." I whispered and let my hand run threw his hair, he swatted my hand.

"Stop I'm fine." Dean grumbled as he pulled us both to our feet, looking at Sam who too was now grumbled to his feet. Rubbing his head now too, "You alright there Sammy?" Dean asked. Sam rested his hands on his knees before giving us both a thumbs up.

"Cas." I mumbled looking at the Seal that was cracked open. Jimmy laid against the ground, "Oh Cas, all for nothing." I said to him, then I stood back for a moment and watched him for a minute.

"Ash-"

"Boy that hurt."

////////////
A/N

This chapter hurt like Hell..... JK bad joke

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459