21

Ashton's POV

"Hey Dean." I said slapping his arm, both boys had fallen asleep and I was now driving the Impala, well sat in the drivers seat while we sat on Main Street of the town that apparently Cas's vessel lived. Dean woke with a jump, his eyes followed my nudge to see the man that was in fact the body that Cas had inhabited.

"Jimmy." Dean mumbled as he then stumbled out of the car, his body faster then before. I grew confused for a moment as Dean strutted off. "Jimmy! Hey Jimmy!" Dean shouted to the man, he turned to look at us. He didn't look like Cas, I mean it was Cas's body but he looked nothing like Cas. He looked like, well, a different person. His shoulders weren't as slouched as Cas, he didn't have on a trench coat, and his face wasn't lightly scuffed. He also had cut Cas- his hair.

"It's Dan right?" Jimmy said, I broke into a grin. It must have been a long time since Jimmy had seen Dean, since he had used his own body. Dean narrowed his eyes at me before slipping his hand into mine, in a sharp movement as if no one would see out hands if he moved fast enough.

"Dean." Was all Dean said before he saw Jimmy's gaze falling on me. "This is Ashton." Dean said, Jimmy jammed his hands into the pockets of his jeans, blue jeans looked odd on him but looked nice. I made a mental note to say something to Cas when we got him back.

"Hi...." Jimmy seemed genuinely confused by our presence. His eyes watched over us and back to the Impala for a moment. "What's up Dean?" It was only about two in the afternoon so not a lot of people were out but it wasn't crowded.

"Jimmy we need your help." Dean said, I saw Jimmy slouch. His body fell as Dean started. I sighed and gripped Deans hand as if to tell him that I would explain to Jimmy, Dean nodded but it was easy to see by his body language and his slunch that he felt almost defeated.

"Jimmy listen, its Cas he was taken over by a demon-"

"Demon?" Jimmy squeaked out, I fought the urge to tell him to shut up or to roll my eyes. So I only sucked up more air.

"Yes a demon, in order to exorcise the demon we had to exorcise Cas." Jimmy looked at me as if he wasn't sure why I was telling him this. "Jimmy we just want to know that Cas is alright." I told him. Jimmy still looked confused, I had to lie to him. If I told him that we would be killing a demon with his body then he would most definitely say no. I tried to think of a lie but it wouldn't come to me.

"Yeah and?" Jimmy asked growing impatient, his foot involuntarily shaking against the pavement. My head raced around.

"Oh- um once an angel inhabits one body then they can only be attached to that body while the host is still alive." I came up with, Dean squeezed my hand as if to tell me something but I wasn't focused enough to figure out what it was. Jimmy's eyes slid over us like he was studying up, he looked unsure, pulling his body slightly back.

"So you need me so you can talk to Cas?" Jimmy asked, he wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to he taken over again. I hated lying to him, I was sure he was a good guy but it didn't change the fact that we needed Cas and this was the only way.

"Just to talk to him." I confirmed to him, Dean was tense next to me, his hand tight on mine with a death grip. I tried to calm him down but he wast really paying attention to my hand, his eyes wee to focused on Jimmy's face to even notice my now death grip on his hand.

Jimmy didn't seem too sure about us for a moment, his body was tense and his eyes narrowed at us deeply. I held my breath for an answer. He didn't seem very trusting which I didn't blame him for not being.

"Okay, just to talk to him." Jimmy said then following us, Deans hand relaxed in mine, I let out a sigh to match his relaxation. Jimmy then walked beside Dean and I back to the Impala, where Sam had just waken with wide eyes as he saw Jimmy walking with us, a small smile then played on his face.

"You lied to him." Dean said to me in a small voice so that Jimmy would hear us. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure that Jimmy didn't hear us.

"Yeah I did." I said, sure it was wrong for Cas to take Jimmy over but in all certainly with all that Cas had out Jimmy's body through Jimmy wouldn't be able to live long in it anyhow. "Will the condition of his body he'll be dead in a year anyways." I said to Dean ashe gave me a questionable glance. "The longer we wait the less likely we are to get Cas back Dean." I continued, Dean finally sighed and let his shoulder drag a bit.

"Ash just take a deep breath your over run-"

"Don't Dean." I said snapping at him, Deans hand fell from my shoulder. I hated snapping at Dean, it was something I had been doing more and more often.

"Ash." Dean started but soon stopped at how tense I was. Dean and I had been very withdrawn. Pulling back from each other, barely even holding hands. We had stopped being a couple.

I had lost what I had been fighting to keep, Dean.

/////////////
A/N

I like the end of this chapter..... IM DOING A BUNCH OF DIY PROJECTS FOR MT ROOM IM SO EXCITED!!!!