23

Ashton's POV

"Cas!" I gasped and practically fell on top of him, he seemed shocked on first. Soon he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my top too, I stopped and looked down for a moment before standing back from him. "Sorry that was hasty." Cas let out a small chuckle as if he was amused by my actions as a whole.

"It's fine Ashton." Cas said pulling himself off of the ground, Deans arm wrapped around Cas's waist to support him. "Thank you Dean." Cas told him before pushing Dean away, his angel heeling must have kicked in.

"I'm glad your alright Cas." Sam said and then looked at the concrete. Cas placed a hand to his head and glanced at me. Did he know that I could hear him? Was it even him that I heard? I kept my head down while the three interacted, it was obvious that the three had been through a lot together. A lot I wasn't involved in.

"Hey." Dean mumbled to me, nudging my shoulder as he saw that I was standing back from them. They looked all like brothers, like a big family who would sacrifice anything for each other.

Sams eyes ran over me, usually it was Sam Dean and I. But truth was Sam was like a brother too me, he had changed me while we were looking for Dean. Sam gave me back what little humanity I had left when I lost Dean. Sam gave me a soft smile.

"Lets just get home." I said with a soft smile, although I wasn't even sure where home was at this point. Dean pressed his lips together, it was obvious to even Cas now that we were having problems. I sighed. "I'll be in the car." Dean nearly flinched as I said car instead of Impala.

***

"Ashton." It was Cas's voice that made me jump as I sat on the counter in the kitchen. It was late in the night and I had forgotten that Cas didn't sleep. "I did not mean to startle you." Cas said looking me up and down, I smiled.

"It's alright Cas." I mumbled taking another swig of my beer, it tasted like hell but I needed it.

"You could not sleep." It wasn't a question, Cas was stating what was going on, why I was siting there.

"Yeah." I said with one side of my mouth tugging up to the side, Cas's eyebrows drew together.

"Are you feeling alright?" That was a trick Cas learned on earth, don't tell people they aren't feeling good, ask them. I smiled a little bit, Cas came closer to me looking at me over and over.

"Yeah I guess Cas just thinking I haven't slept in a few months." I told him. Cas nodded, the look on his face read as if he was contemplating speaking or not. "Cas you may read minds but I read people, what is it?" His face tugged into a soft smile, something he didn't often do.

"I'm not sure if you could hear me but I was trying to talk to you-"

"I heard you Cas." I told him, Cas nodded whole clenching his trench coat. Gosh I wish he would wash that thing. "I'm not sure how but I did." I told him. Cas nodded. We lapsed into an awkward silence between us, filled by nothing but darkness, both of us looking anywhere but the other.

"Ash? Cas?" It was Deans voice, he then grew into a panic, running into the kitchen before I could respond to him. His face and body visibly relaxed as he saw we were both just sitting in the kitchen. "Gosh you two scared me." I then heard a creek coming from behind Dean while he walked and tossed an arm over my shoulder. I glanced at Dean before my eyes shot to the space where Sam emerged with a gun in his hand.

"Sorry Sam." I mumbled as I realized we had woken him. Sam shook his head ad set the gun down, he then walked over and nearly tripped a couple times but did make it with minimal injury. Sam mumbled a response that wasn't audible to us, Dean and I both cracked a chuckle at him.

"What are you two doing anyways?" Dean asked scratching his neck and moving closer to me, I glanced at Cas but obviously he don't catch my glance before he opened his mouth.

"Ashton could not sleep well." Deans gaze snapped to me, his jaw tight. His eyes ran over me, he was studying me waiting for me to say something but when I didn't he did.

"Ash?" Dean asked, his voice more worried then I had heard before. "You gunna be alright?" Dean asked, his body close to mine and his voice gruff from just awakening. I glanced around at Cas and Sam while the four of us sat in the dark at 3:45 in the morning, darkness and silence between us.

"Yeah," I said placing a half kiss on Deans lips. I no longer was that scared girl who jumped at her shadow and lost her boyfriend and could barley shoot a gun and probably would only be in the FBI for her brains, now I was the girl who shot at anything then asked questions, the girl who exorcise demons and brought back angels. "Yeah I think I'll be just fine." I said looking at my boyfriend who was not the person I knew months ago, the same but different with his brother was like mine too and an angel who was my best friend.

///////////
A/N

THE END!!! I LOVE THIS ALTHOUGH I DEVELOPED ASH MORE THAN DEANXASH..... ps I kinda ship AshXCas..... oops..... I think I'm gunna make an actual Cas book..... maybe another Dean one.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459