17

Ashton's POV
(2 Months Later)

"Ugh." I grunted as I ripped the head off yet another vampire with barbed wire gripping my hands. I dropped the wire as I saw Dean and Sam both come running in with blood on their hands and shirts. If I wasn't training then I wouldn't have believed how much blood they actually dealt with.

"Nice job." Sam told me before Dean nodded to me. I smiled and wiped the blood off on Deans jacket. He didn't even flinch as I did so, just wrapped an arm around my waist.

Dean and I seemed better with each other now, none of us actually dealt with losing Cas and to be completely honest I kind of blamed Dean. But besides losing Cas back to Heaven, I assumed, we were okay. Alive.

Dean and I slept in the same bed and never once discussed me not being a hunter. I guess losing Cas set Dean off over the edge. He finally gave up. For a month or so Dean was mopey and depressed. Trying anything and everything I get Cas back.

"Thanks, not bad yourselves." I told then jammed an elbow lightly into Deans side, he let out a gruff groan before securing a hand on my waist. He wasn't one to show PDA unless we were in a bar but he would always keep a tight grip on me.

"Lets go get some pie." Dean said stretching the one arm that wasn't wrapped around my waist. I smiled and shook my head. Honesty I was sure that sometimes Dean wanted pie more then me but his ideal fantasy was me and pie together. A fantasy he often got when I baked. "Ashton's guns make pie." Dean said with pleading eyes. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes pie." I said smiling and he planted a kiss on my cheek. "I'll make you boys pie." Deans face fell as I said boys.

"Boys? Sam doesn't get any." Dean shook his head, Sam and I both laughed at his reaction. I smiled at him as I took a seat in the back of the Impala.

***

"Hey." Dean nudged my side as we sat in a rode side drive in. I looked up while I sipped at my coke cup. His hand then dropped to my thigh, rubbing up and down my leg. I smiled at him with a small glance.

"Hugh?" I asked him, my eyes lingered to the place where Sam had disappeared to the bathroom, after complaining for nearly an hour in the car. He was all 'Im hungry' or 'Dean can we stop' and 'Ive got to piss' stuff like that. It was honestly annoying and I almost ripped his head off like a vamp.

"You seemed distracted." Dean said to me and I shrugged, not complete sure what to say. Deans eyes rolled over me for a moment before he spoke again.

"Just thinking." My shoulders tugged towards the ceiling after I uttered words that were barely audible. Dean thought nothing of it at first but his eyes were glued to me. He was staring and I wasn't sure why. My eyes flickered to his as my face heated at his gaze. "What?" I snapped at him, not meaning to, it just came out sharp and spiteful.

"Nothing." Dean said drawing his hand back. I inhaled a sharp breath before I dragged his hand back over my leg. Dean didn't utter a word back to me, his hand only squeezed my leg. We didn't say many words to each other but any physical contact always helped. I let my head drop to his shoulder with a sigh on my lips.

////////////
A/N

Short one........ sry

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Snapchat: @morganallen459