"Getting Your Balls Cut Off By Religion, Any Religion" (Roberto Dilemma)

• Dedicated to Gay Priests

This is a interesting piece I stumbled upon in my father's files. It is not dated, so I have no idea when he wrote it. A truth rings in this writing, despite the strange title. Being what it is, I think it will fit nicely under the banner, "Truth & Answers". Thank you L.A.

    "Getting Your Balls Cut Off By Religion, Any Religion"

(Roberto Dilemma)

    I don't care what religious belief you follow.  They all suppress, normal, instinctive, human desires. This can turn people into real freaks.

 Definitely hypocrites. In quite a few cases much worse.

     What is the title of this little piece?

      A major component of any, and all religious cultures is repression of sexual instincts.

Very deliberate, teachings and training right up to adulthood. The beauty, joy, fun, of a union. Some religions go as far as to think of it as a necessary evil.

So many strange beliefs among these, fucked up human animals.

Totally wrong outside the bonds of being married? Then there are religions that say, hell have as many wife's, and children as you can afford. It'll show, and prove to the world just how successful you are.

     You'll seldom see it the other way around. Very sexist thing most religions are.

     The Point

    The church, and every religion knows, sexually repressed people are more sub-servant. In being so they are easier to mold by the screwed up government/ and or ruling elite.

They are in effect neutered, castrated.

 In making them this way the church/religions have with these people a type of personality they desire. "NARROW MINDED'

      Good upright citizens, suspicious, they will betray anyone they even suspect as any kind of, "Pervert". Not really even understanding what this word, they like to throw around so much means. (When in fact it means something different to everyone, as all words do)

     Now is it any wonder that the result of such a system may, and does result in frigidity, and impotency.

     The humans have been warped for so long they no longer know what kind of animal they are.