"PARANORMAL" (roballen2)

Paranormal   (R.Allen)

    Words…symbols of IDEAS. While we are imprisoned in our bodies, We are passing messages to each other.

Words.

They very often don’t mean the same thing to the person that hears them, as the person that spoke them.

    PARA- Latin, means above, against, counter, outside…beyond.

    Normal-That has a different explanation/definition, to nearly everyone.

   You all reading this are “Human Animals”. Higher primates. If you think differently, it is your predisposed worldview involving the EGO & Intellect of

Human Beings themselves.

    First, you humans made “Time Linear”.

 Time is not like beads on a string. It is all laid out like a mountain range.

Everything is happening, NOW!

    The only thing that defines what is paranormal is the fact it can not be currently confirmed by science.

What had been confirmed by science, has also been thrown out the window.

Confirmation, advances in technology, A more open minded awareness of “The Humans” themselves. Increased sensory perception. Etc.

    The only book I consider to be of divine text is, “Horton Hears A Who”.

Sounds silly? Are we Horton, are we the Little Who’s Horton Heard?, are we the even smaller life form the who’s heard. (at the end of the book)

    We really have NO idea.

     The very blood coursing through our veins, That is all of our ancestors .

The oldest, Up to YOU. The Hunted and the hunters.  For sure you will be part of what will become.

    Now with all this going on.

Who in a thinking, solid mind, could ever deny anything.

“I think, Therefore I Am” (Descartes’) He would admit, the world as he perceived it could very well be an illusion. The confirmation of his sensory impressions, “Tricks”

All he would admit he knew for certain is he is a thinking creature.

    Since I will, and can assume your attention span is seven minutes or less,

I’ll get to the point.

    Anything in this 3-D projected matter in which you “Think” you exist,

Could, should, and will happen. It takes a special person to be open to “Things”.

Even more special to understand, or be given the, answer to why.

    But in this writing concerning the “Paranormal”…

WHY are we always looking for explanations involving HUMAN SPIRITS, or anything related to the carbon based reality we “Imagine” we exist?

    The veil has been moved aside, sometimes lifted for ME.

     I have been transformed and Morphed into the current incarnation of who I Think I AM.

     I have been taken to other dimensions. I have been MADE TO KNOW, and given answers.

    I come upon a path to a different dimension. I  can not believe (As most Humans would) that I blazed this trail or path. It had always been there.

I played with it. Tried standing with part of me here and part of me there.

   I thought if I could use the knowledge & power I learned in “That Reality”, I could control matter in this one.

    This path, or trail to the Separate Reality, is a two way street.

As I can enter there, “Things” Thinking creatures can come into my world/Reality.

   Now WHY, must these bullshit ghost hunters always be looking for something of this carbon based reality.

    There are so many creatures from parallel dimensions among the humans.

Trying to actually “HELP” them, If they knew the forces that were attempting to aid them, they would never fear.

   …But, the things they believe to be spirits of the human living dead are rarely so.

     With all happening NOW, and the over lapping groove of lifetimes & realities, there is no wonder these events occur, and are noticed.

     Then on the other hand, much of it IS one-dimensional Thinking beings.

Humans in their animal ignorance, can not believe, or perceive.

So my fleshy, waterery readers, remember, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL.

There are things you will never see. You are NOT looking.

Maybe you are looking for the wrong things.

Run all this through your thought process.

Flip it around in your mind, like an Idea that is a “Rubik’s Cube”

Floating inside your thinking.

Thank You,

roballen2     - 3/2011-