"Time & Perception of the Concept" (R.Allen)

The whole obserervation it hit me like an epiphany,

    The “Time” was laid out like a mountain range.

The countless dimensions of now.

   What concerned me was the decisions. The

Countless consequences of those choices.

    Everyone I loved.

    Me.

    Decisions being made NOW!

    I Kind of stood. One foot in this Carbon based,

Projected Reality.

    The other foot grounded in a completely separate reality. One that granted me access to

an infinite, fleeting glimpse…of those other choices/ dimensions. (forever till unimaginable(?)~

    Believe me, I am not a self absorbed person.

I am a dinosaur. I realized, long ago. Almost all of the times in my life that turned out, “Bad”…(”To say the least“). They can be traced directly back to a bad choice. I made. Usually without giving it much thought.

    Ok…

    Gut instinct is usually, subconscious knowledge.

Go with it. I usually regret it when I don’t.

    These bad choice times. No thought.

Winging it. Deep down, fun, pleasure; to the point of stupidity. I would make good argument to myself,

the choices were making sense.

It’s Easy To lie to yourself if you’re a fool.

    I saw it all. “Time is not what we think”.

We made it up.? (To enslave us/ (put your own idea

Here,) It was always dependant on our perception of the concept.

    I knew these things about myself.

    I have given over to prophetic vision, in mind and heart concerning the heirs of Earth.

    ‘Our Children”.

     I’m happy the wife and myself have chosen to teach the kids, truth. Not only, “Truth”.

    Question everything. Then question the answers, and where those answers came from.

    Research Everything. Cross reference.

    We, as  a family,  “respect what lives”.

   All this is fine and good….

    But it happened in an instant. In the time it takes a tear to hit the floor.

    My blood woke up. The hunted, and the hunters. To the beginning, and the end, Beyond comprehension.

    My wife and I decided to tell our children the truth about life as “We” felt it-experienced it.

The way that we were made to know, Serendipity! Pay attention, where you should be right is right in front of you.

    The moral of the story, “Don’t chase Little Green Fairies, on the back of a Red Dragon”.

Don’t spend too much time in different realities,

One foot in this, the other in another.

Not good for the mental thought process.

    But you’ll hear, “Think outside the box”.

    There is no BOX.

    Don’t let, “Them”, let you think for a second there is.

    I’m not sure who the hell, “They” are.

    But they, “Say” a lot of shit.

    It happened in a stolen second. A sigh. It took much, much, longer to type the idea. Hope you kind of understand.

Love and All Things Positive To All!!!!

roballen2