"Create" (R.Allen)

• Dedicated to To All Creators

“Create” (R.Allen)

    Please heed the following writing with all seriousness.

    If you have any thought and vision, then you know.

The human race is destroying itself and the host planet.

Not to insult the other primates, but you monkeys haven’t much time left.

The time is nearing when you will come close to exterminating yourselves. Not to mention the life forms left that you haven’t already made extinct. 99% of all indigenous peoples that once inhabited the planet are GONE! The “White “European” created many weapons. Almost everything invented or created by white Europeans was first considered for a weapon. Then almost as an afterthought it “Might” be put to a useful application. This being has no compassion for the other forms of life.

They have spread their ways to all other cultures (the ones they haven’t killed off) and other species.

    Now getting to the point….

    When this time comes when the population is reduced to a fraction of what it is. Which is too much to begin with. (Read My Essay, “The Simple Truth”)

DO NOT REBUILD.  CREATE! CREATE a new and better way.

The last thing we need is another civilization with the same direction as this one.

They do not know what they are, or how to function.

The humans MUST find this out FIRST. Then the unveiling of nature will come.

    When and if they succeed, out of the ravage they formed.

There can be a world free of disease, poverty, Hate, and war. A world running smoothly as can be expected from self-determined individuals.

    I type this now because when truth and politeness struggle in my mind, or on my tongue..

I let truth WIN, or say, and type nothing.

   If humans won’t, and don’t learn this lesson, so much worse for them.

                 Create something new and better,

                        roballen2