Chapter 4

I thought I knew pain.

But when that barrier came crashing down on top of me, I knew what true pain felt like.

I don't know how I survived falling 50 feet in the sky, being hit by a massive explosion, and being barried under hundreds of pounds of debris.

"You know, I can't believe that us clones don't get a ' thank you ' from the Jedi. I mean, the Jedi would all be dead if not for us, you know?" Came a voice.

"Yeah. And then the Jedi give us garbage duty," said another voice.

"Oh well, I guess we better start searching this debris for any survivors," said the first voice.

"Yeah, I heard the commando team, Black Unit, left this mess," came the second voice.

"Ah you know, sure would be awesome to be a commando. I hear they can win the war themselves," said the first voice.

I heard debris being moved. Then out of nowhere, a White Clone Trooper Helmet appeared right in front of me.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Screamed the Trooper.

"What the Force is going on, Scar?" Came the second voice.

"I-I found someone! Get a medpack!!" Shouted Scar.

The second trooper came hurrying back with a medkit.

"Here, lets try and get 'em out," said the second clone.

"Yeah. Lets give it a try," said Scar hopefully.

The two clones started lifting the debris off him.

When they finally got the debris off me, I tried to stand up, but I fell. If not for the two clones, I would've landed on my face. But they caught me anyway.

"Whoa, buddy. Take it easy. You're probably really hurt," said Scar.

"Clutz, go get HQ on the comm. Tell 'em we got the Bunker Buster Commando."