Chapter 5

A/N: I didn't get enough comments from u guys. So I'll just continue the story. My way.

................................................

" S-so you're the Commando Bunker Buster?" Asked the clone trooper, Scar, as we were speeding towards a Republic Command Center in a Republic Assault Tank.

"No," I managed to say without passing out.

"Sorry, I should let you rest," said Scar.

"It's fine," I wheezed. 'I'm Snake Eyes."

"Oh. I thought you're name was Bunker Buster," said Klutz, the trooper who was piloting us towards the Command Center.

"No. Why would I be named that?" I asked.

"Well," started Scar. " After that bunker blew up, you were considered MIA. But now that we found you, that can change. But anyway, your team searched for ever to find you. Until......until......"

I better let the Jedi tell you," said Scar.

Then a thought occurred to me. "Wait, shouldn't I here far off fighting, explosions, the goods?" I asked.

"Looks like you missed out on a lot. The battles over," said Klutz.

I stayed silent.

"I........ I guess I missed out on all the fun, eh?" I asked.

Scar and Klutz didn't say anything. They just looked down.

"Too many of our brothers are dead," said Scar sadly.

"Well, we're here," said Klutz.

"Klutz , stay here, I'm gonna take Snake Eyes into the med room. No doubt we got more trash duty," said Scar, pulling a stretcher off the small tank.

"Got it, Scar," replied Klutz.

Scar activated the medical stretcher. It hovered a few feet off the ground. He helped me get on it.

When we got into the med room , which seemed to take forever considering the pain I was in.

"Hay, commando," asked Scar , pausing at the door way to leave. "What does it take to become a commando?"

The truth is , I didn't know. I had only been chosen to be a commando on Kamino by the cloners when I was a baby. I'd never been a regular clone and made a commando.

But I saw potential in this clone. Earlier on our way here , we ran into a few droids. Klutz had to stay in the tank and protect me . But Scar...... Scar charged the enemy head on.

He dodged the blasters, returned fire, just like commando. When there was but one left, he was out of ammo . He didn't have a vibroblade. So Scar jumped in the air, and slammed the butt of his rifle into the droids face. He hit it so hard that the droids face shattered on impact.

" I see potential in you, Scar. And Klutz. You two keep it up. I bet you my sniper rifle that you'll be one ," I said.

"Well if you think so, Snake Eyes , I hope I see you on the frontlines ," said Scar.

He gave me a salute. Then walked off.

"I know I'll see you there, Scar, " I said.

Then a clone medic walked in . And behind him was.........

"General Mundi?" I said in disbelief .

He looked taken aback.

"You....y-you survived that explosion?" Asked Ki-adi.

"Yes. Where's my squad ?" I asked.

A sad expression came onto the Jedi's face. "You have a lot to catch up on then," he said, sitting down on a chair.

"After the barrier exploded, we searched forever to find you. Until a droid battalion found us. We had to battle our way out of them. Only to find a fully-loaded MTT waiting for us.

The one called," the Jedi paused for a minute, as if he was thinking. " Dyre , I think, took a bad hit to the leg. That when Commander Scratch said ' Run Jedi. We'll cover you!' I had no choice. He pushed me into a cave and collapsed the entrance. I heard battle , but then it stopped. I dug myself out, only to find dead droids. It was clear..........that your squad was captured."

I couldn't believe this.

"Wait. Were you able to get a gunship to an outpost for Delta Squad?" I asked.

"Yes. At the last minute before the battle stopped I was able to contact a gunship, " said Ki-adi.

"Then we have to save them," I said.

"We've tried . The remaining droids have made a small fortress that our remaining forces can't get through," said the Jedi.

"Well that's because they haven't seen Republic Commando Snake Eyes, " I said .

"I'm afraid I cannot help you. The Council has ordered me back to Coroscaunt," said Mundi.

"Alright then. Good luck sir. I hope we see each other in the future," I said.

"Me as well, Commando . I hope you find your squad," he said.

After he left I got a good idea . I couldn't do it alone . I needed some people to help me. And I knew just who to ask.