ch 3-PEE-PEE

I LOVE HOW MY READS ARE GROWING YASSSSSSSSS FISH ALSO PLEASE I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS FOLLOW  MY REAL LIFE  BFFS AND WATTPAD BFFS!!!!!!!! GO FOLLOW : nikki_staymindless and mindlessjunkieee  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT HONESTLY FOR 1ST TIME WIRTERS I LIKE THEIR BOOK NOT LOVE IT JUST YET BUT ITS PRETTY GOOD SO PLEASE DO ME THAT FAVOR AND I LOVE ALL YALL BOOS<3333

Tonnie Pov

So get this as I'm helping this kid that just got bullied here's what happened some girl came and said.

"What are you doing?" I told her.

"Um..obviously helping this kid out"

" Whatever your just another loser"The dumb girl scoffed.She obviously does not know what I'm capable of.I ball my hands into a fist trying to retain from  smacking the living dog shiid outta her wannabe mean girls ass.

"Excuse me?!Wanna say that to my face?!"I screamed in fury.I was pretty sure my eyes were turning red.

"Who?!Me!?"she said innocently when she really looked like a stupid ass.

"YOU BITCH COME AT ME"I screamed in rage.

"Tuh I would beat you in 5 sec. flat,on top of that noone at this school likes you stop trying to act hard it's what your 3rd day here?you've been trying to fight everyone at this school I mean seriously how are you gonna make friends here?I mean even loser boy would'nt try to be your friend." she responded."Ha!who am I kidding 2 losers fit perfect with each other I'm not about to waste my last breath on you."

She snapped her fingers and a group of girls came near her and she walked away.With her little  clique following behind her.I would say something back but at that moment a huge lump got stuck in my throat.I blinked back a few angry tears,I am not losing my pride in a cafeteria from a snobby girl.I helped clean the boy by the time I finished cleaning him up (even though he was still a little dirty) he took of his glasses and cleaned the milk off of them.With out his glasses he was a little cute.Mmmmmmmmm and his lips looked super kissable but in a way the bottom lip was super dark charcoal.The heck!what am I looking at his lips for?!I just realized he was unconcious.I picked him and quickly sped off to the nurses office it took me about 30min.trying to find it.I'm still trying to find it.

Jacob Latimore Pov

I woke up from my blacked out state,to find that mystery girl holding me in her arms.I mean seriously she's literally holding me like Imma a twig who's shes throw to her dog to fetch.

"AHHHHHH"I screamed in horror.I guess she was shocked cuz she dropped me on the floor by accident.I may have peed my pants a little.

"Sorry,sorry,sorry!!!!!!!!"yelled nervously.

"It's alright I'm okay"I lied.

"Thank goodness I suppose you don't like me?"She said.It sounded more like a question than an answered.

"Uh uh No I do cuz you helped me when they bullied me I'm thankful for that so we can be friends if you want to."I stammered.Her face immediatley glowed and her eyes changed to violet.I could've swron her eyes were brown.Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.I was to scared to answer so I kept my mouth shut.

"Hey um...do you need to go to the nurse I don't want you blacking out again"she suggested.Her eye color suddenly changed to teal.I stubled backwards.

"Are you okay?I think you really need to see the nurse"she questioned.

"Your eyes they keep changing color,why?!"I shrieked.She giggled as if I just told her every word that came out her mouth I peed a little.

"My eyes change according to my mood you duck"she giggled out.I laughed super timid.She sniffed the air.

"Hey do you smell that?"she asked.

"Smell what?"I responded

"That nasty ass smell"she scrunched up her nose."

"It smells like spolied milk..no it's mop water..no"She kept droning on guesses.I knew she was referring to my pee.Until she shouted out the answer making her know where that "horrendus" smell was coming from.

"PEE"She added "And it's coming from your pants?"I sighed and nodded yes.She scrunched up her nose a little in disgust.Than stopped it and told me to get up.I did I mean what else do I have to lose.Getting beat up by a girl..I mean my pride...Is in the boys toilet.As I got up.Her eyes turned emerald green.She winked

"Were gonna have a little ride lets go uh..."

"Jacob"I explained "Jacob Latimore or as known in this school Jacob the geek".She shrugged and grabbed my hands and we went into her car.She didn't that I smelled like pee-pee,and were skipping scho-,school were skipping  school.This must be a dream.Were skipping school.NO!!!!!!!!!!

She looked at me as if I was crazy her eyes than turned yellow.

"Sch-ooll w-wer-r-r-e skip-p-ing SCHOOL"I sputtered.She nodded.I just shut my mouth I mean what could go wrong.I mean I've seen these in books were gonna have a fantastic time right?right?right?Please answer me I'm a 17yr old virgin who doesn't want to die today or at least until I can actually see how an actual boob looks like in real life.I hypervalinated in the car but I said nothing I just hypervaliented in my head.Like a retard.

Tonnie Pov

I changed Jacob's whole geeky attire so now he is swagged out um because of this girl.Yeah me making it specific for people who don't know its me *cough* *cough* RETARDS *cough* *cough* Jacob actually made the swagged out look,fit for him nicely.I love it on him :D.I got the magic touch.We went back to school and finsihed the rest of the day well school.Jacob was acting really weird.We only skipped 2 p.d one period was used to buy Jacob some clothes cuz he pissed his pants.The other was to get him to eat something.He needed to chill his flat twig ass down.I gave Jacob my number for him to call me.I gave him a fake name "Keke Waters".I made a friend and so did Jacob.Well by the way he looks,he looks friendless.I went home I did not feel like going to kickboxing class today. I said hello and kissed my grandma and grandpa on the cheek.I saw some other people in my house 2 adults I said hello to them also.I decided to take some food for the trip up the stairs.I saw a cake I took a slice and sneaked it up to my room.Well I finished it before I even go to my room it was delcious it was 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 choclate cake.With buttercream frosting.My favorite.I decided to take a nap when I saw him lying on my bed.......

______________________________________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOS HIM?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT IF I SHOULD CONTINUE I DONT KNOW IF THIS BOOKS OS REALLY THAT GOOD I MEAN IS IT.VOTE IF YOU LOVE YOUR MOM  FOLLOW ME IF YOU LOVE SWEETS

#VOTE#COMMENT#SHARE#FOLLOW

FOLLOW ME ON IG: leo_baby_duhh123

JACOB LATIMORE WHEN HES NOT A GEEK ANYMORE TO THE SIDE ALSO HE IS FIOOOOONEEEEEEE DUHH ALSO REMEBR TONNIE'S EYES CHANGE COLOR SO GO TO THE DESCRIPTION BOX AND YOU WILL SEE THE MOOD SHE HAS DEPENDING ON HER EYE COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!