P R O L O G U E: VI

AN: Psycho at the top

AN: Psycho at the top. Lmao, good luck.

"We're not even married and you're already trying to change me!" Psycho Harry snapped at me before I hurtled the large knife at him, making him duck at the right time as the blade hit the wall with a loud zing behind him.

"All I'm saying is not to have sex with your victims!" I screamed back at him in anger, untying the ropes around my ankles from the bed that he restrained me to as I glared at him.

"Aw come on now pumpkin, asking me not to fuck a girl before I kill her is like asking me not to inhale before I exhale." He tried to reason, only making me angrier as he yanked the knife out of the wall, keeping his eyes on me with a smirk as we charged at one another, him with the butcher knife in his hand and me with the thick rope before I jumped him with a loud battle cry, wrapping the rope around his neck and slamming him down to the floor.

"It's just sex. It doesn't mean anything. It's only you for me babe." Harry choked out, my body on top of his and his face pressed into the plush carpet as I held the rope around his neck and grabbed the knife out of his hand, lifting a bit of his shirt up to expose a small segment of his taught back.

"Yeah, and it's just me running a knife against your skin, you wanna see what real carving looks like?" I said into his ear, letting my empty threat hang in the air as I let the cool metal of the blade press gently against the skin of his back making his whole body shudder underneath me.

"Oh fuck, I'm hard. Could you maybe say that again but like... do it while moaning?" He groaned, his voice husky and low before he pushed me off him, causing me to fall back as he turned and pinned me to the ground while I brought the knife to his throat, his soft brown hair falling over his face and brushing against my skin.

"Do it pumpkin," Psycho Harry smirked, both of our breathing heavy as he grabbed my wrist, keeping my hand that was holding the knife at his neck there as I glared at him.

"I. Fucking. Dare you." He drawled out in a challenging tone before I narrowed my eyes at him and he took the weapon out of my hand, bringing the blade down onto the floor a few inches away from my head at the same time he lowered his face down and kissed me hard on my lips, the both of us moaning into eachothers mouths as we groped and grinded each other on the ground.

"That maid that passed by a few moments ago," I panted out, pushing at his chest to break away from the lust filled kiss we were sharing as he started to trail his lips down my neck.

"You wanted to kill her didn't you." I tested, gritting my teeth in anger when he froze and his body tensed above me, his lips pausing right at my collar bone.

"Oh..... and now I suddenly can't hear...." Was the only response I got from him as I shoved him off me in irritation, yanking the knife out of the floor and standing to my feet as I stormed out of the room.