Chapter 1

"Catalina, what are you doing here?" My mother asked, finally coming downstairs as she put her diamond earrings on, looking at me in my pajama robe on the couch in front of the tv as she slicked her hands down the front of her black cocktail dress to smooth it out.

"I thought you were out with your friends tonight -oh shoot, have you seen my purse anywhere babe?" She mused, briefly glancing my way to give me a look as she hopped around on one foot nearing the front door while trying to put her other high heel on.

"Mom we just moved here and all the people here want to do is drink and party. I only lasted for about an hour until I left." I said with an eye roll before I grabbed the pleather purse she was looking for from besides me as I tossed it at her.

"Oh my poor baby, don't worry, you will find new friends okay? If you want I can cancel my date with Richard tonight and we can have a little girl's night in?" She offered, even though I knew she was just trying to feel less guilty for ditching me since she was still grabbing her coat and applying the last layer of lipstick on her lips.

"It's fine ma," I smiled at her, getting up and even opening the front door for her to find no other then Richie Richard outside in his convertible waiting for my mom with a pervy smile.

"You have fun on your date." I told her as I ushered her out the door, she was already rambling, repeatedly saying thank you with a giddy smile on her face as she kissed my cheek and walked down our front steps before I waved and closed the door.

I stayed at the door, peering through the small glass window on it and watching her get in the guy's car before they drove away.

"And I'll have fun on mine." I smiled when I saw that they were no longer in sight, taking off my fluffy robe to reveal a silk blouse and black jeans with a diamond necklace I borrowed from my mom's jewelry box.

The woman has a lot of accessories anyways, I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

I fluffed my hair up a bit, looking in the mirror as I checked my make up and outfit.

Although I was new here I did go to the local bar around here with my fake ID and met the most captivating men ever.

Sharpest jawline, well built frame, luscious brown waves of hair that stood up slightly and were just begging me to thread my fingers through.

On top of that he was an absolute gentleman and we just ended up getting along so well together.

I just met the British man today but he was so handsome and charming, I couldn't help but invite him over to my house to... "talk."

Right on time there was a knock on my door and I squealed, bringing my pants up higher so my butt would look really good as I flipped my hair over my shoulder and answered the door.

My face fell in disappointment when my eyes connected with a pair of brown ones as the girl on my front porch looked at my house in confusion.

"Um, may I help you?" I asked, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"Head on my shoulders," She mumbled to herself, blinking as if in a daze before she groped her chest in front of me as I gave her a look.

"Boobs still in tact- holy shit I made it! Yes! I made it the first chapter and there's no fucking dagger in my boob thank you!" She screamed, throwing her head back and bringing her fists up in the air in celebration as I began to slowly close the door.

"Wait, you're Catalina right? You're the main character?" She suddenly asked, stopping me from closing the door as my eyes widened.

"H-how do you know my name? And what do you mean by main character? Look lady, I have a super cute date coming so if you could just-" I said, now fully annoyed as I attempted to close the door again.