Chapter 11

I placed the watch over Harry's wrist, making sure it would monitor any sudden heart beats before I took out a pair of gloves for the both of us from my large bag.

"And so this way we can hold hands without skin contact- I mean I don't really know what triggers our heart beats but this could be a good start right?" I asked nervously, noticing I was rambling when Harry watched me, giving me a look as I clumsily slid the gloves over his large hands.

"Oh and also," I paused, holding up my pointer finger before I took out a pink inhalor.

"I know none of us have asthma but just in case we have trouble breathing." I explained, vigorously shaking the inhalor for emphasis before stuffing it back into the bag and taking out a small thin layer of glass making Harry's eyes widen as he looked at the glass then at my face in bewilderment.

"I know it's a health hazard but look, purse your lips." I ordered, making him stare at me with uncertainty before he hesitantly followed my request, pursing his soft lips forward as I pressed it against the glass, making me lean in and kiss the glass as well right where his lips were on the other side.

"See so it's like we're kissing." I pointed out, lowering the glass down with an excited smile.

I took all precautions for this date, there was no way anything could ruin this for us.

"Question," Harry finally spoke up, raising his hand and giving me that smirk he always had before he was about to tease me.

"Is this a date I will be escorting you on or a hike to a mountain you are planning for the both of us." He teased with a cheeky dimpled smile, making me mentally squeal at how he was speaking.

Harry has been non stop testing the serum on himself to help cure the both of us of our beating hearts despite my constant worrying and one of the current side effects from his recent visit made him speak and act like his old Prince self.

I mean, he was still my Demon Harry of course, but more... princess addition you could say.

I promised not to tease him though, mostly because he threatened to throw me out the window if I did.

Everything was going well, I had set up Haylie and the Psycho on a date together at a cafe along with the Vampire and his own date and Clarece and the Assassin.

Sure I might have lied and told Haylie that Psycho was hurt which was why she was probably there.

And maybe I would have been spying on all three of my ships at this exact moment if Harry hadn't dragged me back to his flat to give the others this thing called 'privacy.'

I mean that word doesn't even exist when it comes to my ships.

I must know all.

I am the captain.

You having sex on that bed?

I'll be underneath that bed peeking my head out reminding them to use protection.

Feels good to be shipping people again.

"So this is what we will be doing?" Harry questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts as he brought up the basketball tickets I had asked him to get as I nodded.

"Yeah, I thought it'd be nice if we watch a game together, it doesn't involve touching or contact and we'll be so caught up in the game we won't even worry about all that stuff." I explained, checking both of our watches that would monitor any sudden heart beats before I rummaged through my bag, retrieving a polaroid camera that Vampire Harry had lent me.

"Come on, first date, we gotta take a picture in memory." I said with excitement, scooting closer to Harry on the couch in a childish manner as he chuckled, leaning closer to me so our faces were almost touching as I brought the camera up.