BONUS CHAPTER

AN: This is a bonus chapter of the Vampire, Psycho, and Assassin talking about the one shots and this chapter dedicated to all of you who wrote your one shots. If I didn't vote or comment it doesn't mean I didn't read it I was just rushing through and staying up late to go through all of them.

Honestly I am beyond impressed and proud of what I read, like I just thoroughly enjoyed them and if you didn't win remember that there were just so many works out there and it doesn't mean your work wasn't good, there wasn't a one shot out there that I hated or disliked.

Even though this contest is over I'm keeping the one shot reading list on there and renaming it as Chanel because that's how amazing all the writings are and maybe some time I want to go back and read them again, they're just that good!

Even if you weren't in the top three just know that I read your work and was absolutely blown away, so be proud of yourself because I know I'm proud of you and I even tried incorporating some one shot story summaries into this chapter when the Psycho, Assassin, and Vampire talk so look out for that and try to see if you can find your story (if I didn't put it in im sorry I was trying to think of all of them).

IT WAS SO EFFING HARD TO PICK WINNERS I WANTED TO STAB MYSELF AND I PULLED MY HAIR OUT BUT HERE THEY ARE:

First winner is hairyfiles for her one shot Painless.

Second winner is SilverMind and her one shot Pheonix

Third winner is AnalWithHarold (her username thoooo aye) and her one shot A Sad, Mad, and Broken Man

MY FAV VAMPIRE HARRY ONE SHOT BTW (which was hard cuz they were all funny af) was by WeTukAChonce_
and since all the names are taken for the love interests in this story I'll save your name for another story I'm writing (hint, hint, ghost Harry; coming soon)

I was honestly surprised with myself because the three winners stories are actually pretty dark but the reason I chosed them was because even after I read them, I couldn't stop thinking about them. I couldn't shake my mind off their stories and it gave me uncomfortable chills that lingered like when you watch a creepy movie.

That's why I chose them because they had such a lasting effect and impact on me.

"Hey, check this out you guys." Vampire Harry said, approaching the Psycho and Assassin at the kitchen table as he held out his phone making them turn their heads to look at him.

Liza and Demon Prince were still at his work testing out the serum, they've been knocked out for a couple of days so it was really just the other three Harrys lounging around and waiting in the Demon's flat.

"Ay so you know that app Liza downloaded on my phone in her story to undo her wish or some shit- peapad or wattpod or something like that- look at this." The Vampire said with excitement, showing his phone screen to the other two as they furrowed their eyebrows and leaned forward to get a better look.

"One shits." Psycho read out loud with a raise of his brow as he leaned back in his seat.

"It's one shots dumbass." The Assassin retorted in a low irritated growl, still staring at the Vampire's phone screen not even bothering to look at him.