Chapter 14

"I'd say you didn't do too bad." Assassin Harry chuckled, sending me a sly look as he eyed me before taking the towel that was slung around his broad shoulders off and placing it on my slightly damp head as we neared the door.

"Oh come on, you had to admit I've gotten better." I grinned, punching his bare muscular tattoeed arm before bouncing on the balls of my feet like a professional boxer as he rolled his eyes and opened the door to my Harry's flat, the barrier hitting something as someone on the other side let out a small "ow."

"Princess?" I asked in confusion, furrowing my brows before stepping inside with the Assassin as my Demon babe quickly shot to his feet, blushing slightly as he placed one hand on his hip as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head, a few coupons falling off his lap making me look down to the floor where there was a clutter of coupons around his feet paired with some discarded scissors and grocery magazines.

"Were you listening to us in the hallway?" The Assassin questioned, raising his brow and giving Harry a look before closing the door as I turned to him as well.

"What? No... no I just- I like uh, I like being near doors... yeah. I like, I like to just feel them, and be near them and I don't know where I'm going with this I-" Harry began, looking absolutely flustered and uncomfortable as his eyes shifted between the Assassin and I making me frown before I approached him.

"Hey, you've been extreme couponing since I left for the gym with the Assassin babe. What's the matter, why are you so nervous?" I asked in concern, placing my warm hands over his face to observe him as he swallowed.

"What? Nervous? Me- pfft no, why- why would I be nervous you know, you do know I'm like those cool chill boyfriends who aren't possessive and jealous cause I remember last night you told me how that can get annoying to you so I'm just.. I'm just chilling... yuh know..." Harry began, breaking away from me slightly as he crossed his arms over his chest, rubbing his sharp jawline while looking at me making me exchange uncertain looks with Assassin Harry.

"So you're not bothered about anything?" I asked just in case, tilting my head to the side as I stared at him.

"What? Of- of course not.. ha.. why- why would I be bothered that my girlfriend came back all sweaty and panting with mister 'I don't like to wear a t-shirt' like I- I don't even care." He dismissed, making a show of shrugging his shoulders as the Assassin let out a scoff.

"Joy. More nicknames." Assassin Harry remarked in a dry tone, sending me a look.

"We just went to the gym," I reassured Harry, going on my tip toes and puckering my lips, offering a kiss as he pouted slightly, still looking somewhat irritated and not meeting my eyes before he quickly lowered his head and pecked my lips, still looking away and frowning like a child.

"But hey look, I learned some new wrestling tactics." I told him with a playful smile, turning to the Assassin who was already rolling his shoulders in preparation, a dimpled smirk on his face before we tackled each other in front of Demon Harry until I finally managed to pin him to the ground, now on top of the Assassin, the both of us panting before I looked up to find Demon Harry making a strangled sound in his throat as he muffled a scream into his hand.

"Oh ha! Yes wow, lots of, lots of straddling okay!" Harry exclaimed, his smile twitching before he went behind me and dragged me off of the Assassin on the floor, bringing me back to my feet.

"Your amore knows how to really pin a man." The Assassin chuckled, propping himself up with his elbows as I nodded at my Harry who only grit his teeth and beared a forced smile in response.

"Well the important thing is that you're back." Harry said through gritted teeth, his body relaxing when the Assassin left to the kitchen before Demon Prince brought his arms out for me, making me smile and raise my arms as well, copying his action only for his large hands to fall on my shoulders, spinning me around and pushing me to the hallway.