Lilly Luna Potter

When people think of Lilly Potter, they think about the brave woman who gave her life for The Boy Who Lived. Only after correction do the remember me, Lilly Luna Potter. I always felt odd in my family, finding more comfort in a book than in a sibling. I also just so happens that I turned out to be the first metamorphis and, legal, animagus in my family. Then, to make things worst, although Dad told me he didn't care, I was placed in Ravenclaw, I was even more of an outcast in my all Gryffindor  family. Then, in Hogwarts, I just had to be a major subject of teasing by a group of Slitheren girls. Of Corse, my two overprotective brothers always tried to get in the way, much to my dismay. James was a seventh year quidditch star whom everyone loves, and Albus was a prankster and was also well loved quidditch player. Albus was the closest to me, being more level headed than James. I'm currently in my fourth year while Abus is in his fifth. It wasn't until just before Christmas when things got weird, when I got in my first real dose of Potter-Weasely insanity.

   "You know, Luna Lovegood was a loon, so I guess its a perfectly appropriate name for the loony Potter," a Slitheren girl stepped in front of me, blocking my path.

    "I'm surprised that your family disown you, after all, you're to different," another sneered.

   "Get out of my way," I said through gritted teeth.

   "Ya, And who's gunna make me?" the girls laughed.

   "Us," my two annoying brothers came up behind me.

   "Aw, little girl needs her big brothers to protect her?" a girl laughed.

   "Alright, that's enough," Albus ushered the girls away. I rolled my eyes.

   "Can you ever let me fight my own fights!" I suddenly burst out, not caring that there where many bystanders in the hall, "Can you ever let me live my life with out you trying to get in the way."

   "Lilly, we where just trying to help. They where being mean to my little sister," Albus defended himself.

   "Have you ever thought I don't need help?" I asked fierily.

   "Calm down Lillyflower, its okay," James said.

   "No its not oaky, this is my battle and I don't want them to think that I need my big brothers to be able to win," I yelled a final yell before I stormed off. It was only lunch so I decided to go back to the common room for some peace and quiet. Halfway to my destination, a door suddenly appeared. I didn't notice it at first however, I was to wrapped in my thoughts. But, when I did finally see it from the corner of my eye, it quickly got my full attention. Being as curious as I am, I entered. I was amazed to find a study like room with numerous artifacts.

   "Lilly," a voice that obviously belonged to James called just as I picked up a gleaming seeker scope.  I put the scope down and sighed. James had also found the door I assumed.

  "Lilly, we didn't mean for," his voice trailed off as he examined the room. He halted in his tracks. That made Albus bump into him, witch, evidently James made me bump into the shelves, knocking down all its artifacts. I noticed a gold necklace with an hourglass hit the ground and shatter before everything went black.

     Summer! That means I can write so much more. Any who, keep reading and start commenting and voting!

                                                                                                                                 The Author