Together Again

(Edited)
James's POV
"James?!"
  "Teddy, what are you doing here?" I asked, utterly confused.
   "Wait, you know him?" Serious questioned.
"Yes, he's from our time!" Albus clarified.
"What do you mean? Your time?" the intruding man barked.
"They're from the future," Grandpa answered for us.
Suddenly, Teddy ripped from the new mans ares and ran for me.
"What happened, where's Lilly? What did you do?" he managed before he was caught once again but this time by Remus. 
   "Who are you boy?" he yelled, turning Teddy to look at him.
  Teddy's POV
The new attacker turns me and I emediatly  recognize my dad. I can vaguely see James and Al look at me with pity. Without knowing it, I let out a strangled cry. He lets go and I feel my knees go weak.
   "What's wrong with him," he asked while he caught me again. I slowly forms me strength to speak.
   "You're-you're alive," I stuttered.
   "Wait, I'm not alive to see Prongslet and Lillyflower and Albus the second! I'm dead!" Remus hyperventilated.
   "Ya, but you died fighting. You died protecting your wife. And she died avenging you. You and Tonks loves each other so much. But don't worry, you're not the last Lupin standing, you have a son!" I said the last part trying to cheer him up.
  "Tonks is my wife! I have a son! Dear lord, I've ruined their lives," he whispered.
  "No you didn't, I'm not even a ware wolf!," I said soothingly.
   "Wait, your my son?!" He almost yelled.
"Yes and if you would shut up then you would know that you didn't fail me or Mum. I have always been proud of you. I was safe, I lived with Uncle Harry and Aunt Ginny and I live a great life. Plus Grandma Molly always treats me like one of her own," I said, still trying in vain to calm him down.

"So we are close?" Grandma asked.

-------------------------------------------Flash back/Story time-------------------------------------

"It was my first time at the burrow, because my Gran Dromida just died and I moved in with Uncle Harry and we all went over for Christmas. At that point I believe I was 6 and I remember Grandma gave me an extra large plate. When I asked her why she said, "What do think I'll do, let you starve?" But when she said that, she started to cry and walked away. I followed her and I heard crying from behind her door. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "Well Teddy, one day a got scared that my husband and I couldn't be there for my youngest children, and I can remember him saying, "And as for what would happen to Ron and Ginny if you and Author die, what do you think I'll do, let them starve? Teddy, took at me, your parents where great people to the very end. And they would be so proud of you if they where here. Trust me Teddy, they did not deserve to die.""