Teddy's Explanation

Teddy POV
"My, my,thank you Molly," Remus said after he finally calmed down, "Thank you for looking after my boy."
  "Well, I haven't quiet done that yet Remus, but like future me told Teddy here, you would have done the exact same for me," Gran Molly told my father, who, by the way, was alive and looking me straight in the face.
   "Wait, I'm confused, how are you still alive? And what did you mean when you were rambling about the future?" I asked, feeling stupid because it looked like I was the only one, except for the dude who brought me in, who had no earthly idea of what was going on.
   "Well, that is a long story Teddy," James started, "Albus and I were arguing with Lilly, then we knocked down some  shelfs and a time turner broke and sent us back in time. Then Lilly and I got into a fight and then we split ways. After we left her, your dad bit her and now she's a ware wolf. And, now that I have said that, I realize that that didn't take all that long."
"She's a what!?!?" I blew up all over James, "Your dad is going to kill me, and then you. You left her in the cold because of some petty fight and she got bit?! Your dad will freak. And then there's the hole other problem. Your mother will be furious and she will bite your head off. You are supposed to be the responsible one James!"
  "It's not all James' fault," a frail voice I recognized as Lilly's cam form the top of the stairs. She looked horrible, for her skin was white and clammy looking and she was visibly shaking. She was wearing her school uniform, witch looked all shredded; and a big, fuzzy looking blanket.
  "Dear, you should be in bed resting," Gran Molly told her.
  "Sorry Gran, I just heard the commotion and everyone went down stairs. I just wanted to check it out," she gave Gran her 'I'm just an innocent little curious girl look' that she used every time she got into a stick situation.
   "Oh, it's alright darling, but you shouldn't exhaust your self, you have had a tough night," she told Lilly. Even in this time period, Gran was still a sucker for her precious little Lilly flower.
"Yes Gran, but I do want to know how Teddy got here. After all, you came a lot later than us," she deduced.
"Well, I was making my lesson plans for my next class when the Headmistress sent me a note that said to meet her in her office. I want in and found Mum in tears and dad all huffy and irritated. They told me that you three where gone and, after comforting them for a while, I left and started paceing in the hallway when the Room Of Requirements appeared. I went in, saw some gold dust in the floor, and I'm a matter of seconds, I'm freezing my ass off and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I followed the blood and footprints for a while until this dude pointed his bloody wand at me and making me go here."
"Well then, we have all had busy nights, so how about you boys go sleep," she said, pointing at Albus, Serious, James and I, "While Lilly and Remus go heal from last night, and I will make Author and myself breakfast."
We all nodded in agreement, but before we could move, Gran spoke again, "Don't forget, the Hogwarts Express will be arriving at noon tomorrow." And with that final note, James and Albus crashed in Uncle Ron's room, Lilly and Remus recovered in Uncle Percy's room and
Serious and I slept in Mum's old room.
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have just been so busy. It's Christmas break, so hopefully, I can write a few more chapters before school starts up again. Keep reading, voting and commenting.
The Author