Little Lupin

Before Percy Jackson obsession

 After Percy Jackson obsession

Now on to the Story   Teddy's POV   "Professor Lupin, you're  needed in the Headmistress office," the note on my desk stated

Now on to the Story
   Teddy's POV
   "Professor Lupin, you're  needed in the Headmistress office," the note on my desk stated. What now? I was just getting my lesson planes for my Defense Against The Dark Arts class.
   I trudged through the halls and mumbled the password to the gargoyle and entered, shocked to see what I saw.
   "Mum, Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked. Mum had tears in her eyes and Dad was as red as could be so I figured this couldn't be good.
   "It's Lilly,James, and Albus!" She cried, "They're missing."
"What? How?" I asked confused.
"I don't know," she burst into more tears.
"Don't worry Mum, I'll do everything I can," I stomped out of the office, trying to find a quiet place to think.
I need to find Lilly, James and Al. I cept repeating the sentence over and over in my mind. I was starting to give up, but I heard a grinding sound in the hallway.
   "The room of requirements," I mused at the doorway in front of me. I entered a study like room with a loud creek, only to realize that one of the enormous shelves where knocked over. Glass was shattered about with a shining gold dust. As I kneeled down to examine the strange substance, I felt a strange whirling feeling and my eyesight blurred. All I saw was gold and I felt like I was falling. My thoughts of falling was conferred I landed hard on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw snow coating the ground, witch was nearly impossible for almost May. Before I knew it, I was shivering. I decided to start moving to keep me warm so I got up despite the bitter cold. I slowly stood, eyeing my souroundings only to find foot prints and traces of blood. If the kids where here they went left and they where most likely in trouble.
   "Who the bloody hell are you?" A voice came behind me after 3 hours of walking.
   "Teddy, Teddy Lupin. Do you happen to know where we are, I seem to be a bit lost."
"I know for a bloody well fact that there is no such person. Who are you really?" the short man anchored. The stout man had only one eye and he appeared to have a magical prostatic leg. I felt like I have seen this man, but where? Realization dawned on me as this man could only be one person. B-but that is impossible, Alastor Moody died many years before I was born, yet here he was before me, looking no older than 50 years old.

"You're supposed to be dead!" I called out bluntly to the wizard.

"Why, where you the one who gave the orders to capture me last year? Sorry to say Teddy," He said my name in a mocking voice, "the little endeavor failed. I can say for sure that the imposter is securely in Azkaban."

"What are you talking about? You have supposedly been dead for more than 20 years!" I was utterly confused now. However, instead of confusion, Moody was fuming. He had a murderous look on his faced as he reached for his wand.

"Move boy, you're going to the order!" the man barked, pointing his wand at me and grabbing my arm. Before I knew it, I felt the familiar sensation of side apparition.

"Arthur, Molly, Serious, Remus, get down here!" Alastor yelled up the stairs of the burrow. Foot steps immediately came running down the stairs.

"Alastor, you're earl... Who's this?" he stopped abruptly at the bottom of the stairs. Moody still had my arm in his tight grasp, making me to struggle to see the people behind my god granddad.

"Teddy?" a voice that undoubtedly blonged to James.

"James!?"