Guilt

Serious' POV

This full moon Remus and Serious had to spend it at the burrow. Remus didn't like  the prospect of hurting anyone, but the Weasleys insisted on letting him stay. I was currently in animagus form, running around with Moony. As we ran, a small figure came into view. Remus had already bound toward it, thinking it was an animal. However, as the figure  came closer into view, it relveiled itself to be a young girl, freezing in the snow. Before I could stop him, Moony bit the girl. Luckily, I stopped Moony from causing further pain, for I already knew he would hate himself for biting her. Once Moony had seen another bit of prey and scampered off, I turned into a human to fully inspect the unfortunate girl. She was bleeding heavily and her breathing was labored. I had to get the girl back to the burrow. Apperating was out of the option, the girl isn't suitable ,but the burrow was at lest 2 hours away by walking and we would decently would not be walking fast. I picked up the small girl and  started trying to run toward the burrow.

James' POV

   We have been walking for nearly an hour before a tall building appeared into our view. As we got closer, it came to be the burrow.

   "James, we best be getting Lilly, she would need to be safe too," Albus said. He went on talking about how she is still our sister and we shouldn't have left her. I was still fuming about what she said, but I couldn't help but agree. She was still our baby sister. Eventually we walked back to try and find her. However, just around half an hour in the darkness, we heard footsteps running through the snow.

   "Lilly! Lilly, is that you?" I called. The footsteps seemed to stop at the sound of his voice.

   "Who goes there," a raspy voice called through the inky black.

   "Hello, we are Jams Potter and Albus Potter, have you seen a girl. She goes by Lilly Potter. She has red hair and green eyes," I asked.

  "James and Lilly Potter are dead. Who are you really?" the voice yelled in rage, a wand raising, pointing towards us, "Carpe retractum."(real spell by JK Rowling, it sends a length of super natural rope and pulls target closer by their wrists)

A rope wrapped around us and dragged us closer to a tall scraggily man and a big lump at his feet.

   "Bloody hell man let us go!" Albus sneered.

   "There's no such Potters, your coming with me you damn impersonators," the man looks familiar, but I still couldn't put my finger on it.

   "Bloody Barron! You're Serious Black!" Albus figured out.

   "Yes, so get a move on or I'll hex you!" he threatened, now slumping over to pick up the bundle with one hand. But to both to my and Albus' horror, that bundle had a hand. With a closer look, that bundle had hair and legs and arms and a face. A small face that looked to much like my sister to not be. The sight of the unconscious Lilly made me fume with anger. She looked frisen but her leg was much, much worse.

   Hey guys, so I have made a schedule for all of my stories. I will update Lilly Luna Potter every Sunday and Thursday. I will update Just A Mask every Monday and Friday. And I will update Collision every Tuesday and Saturday starting this next week. Have a good weekend and keep reading, commenting and voting. And I dedicate this chapter to violetsnitch for being my first vote! Thanks a lot!                                                           

                                                                                                         The Author