Starting Fresh

A/N mkay y'all so today I'm going to change it up a bit. Since I am totally running out of ideas, this is going to be a chatroom in person, otherwise known as talking. If you like it, if you don't, please let me know if I need to change something!! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy:)

It is a quiet day in the Avengers Tower. There's no crime to fight, no Nick Fury to have boss them around, nothing. The Tower is filled with silence as every Avenger simply does their every day thing.

Tony and Pepper lie in their room, snuggled in blankets and curled up together as they watch a cheesy Adam Sandler movie on Netflix. Honestly neither of them are very big fans of it, but spending time together is their key priority. So... They chill.

Steve, Sam and Bucky are grouped in the kitchen, attempting to create something edible for a meal. Sadly, their goal is not achieved. Steve waits by a bag of popcorn as Sam and Bucky team up to conquer the stove filled with Tater tots and chicken nuggets. They equip themselves with oven mitts and slowly open the oven, heat blowing onto their faces. Carefully, they pull each tray out and set them on the counter. That mission was accomplished, but... The toast!
The toaster lights on fire after the three boys forget to take it out. Sam starts to whack it with a towel, but it does no good. Steve tries to step on it, but alas, that also fails. Bucky grabs a gallon of water and pours it onto the fire and it sizzles away. "Who wants to clean it?" Bucky questions, looking at the other two.

"One two three, not it!" Bucky exclaims after a moment of silence. "Not it!" Steve shouts. Sam groans as he grabs a towel to clean the boys' mess and Steve and Bucky deliver the trays of food to the table.

Bruce is silently working on a new serum in his lab, carefully extracting certain amounts of every ingredient perfectly. His hands are still and his focus can't be shaken. Except for one thing...
Natasha bursts through the door and grabs the collar of his shirt, forcing him to face her. And you can come up with what happens next... ;)

Vision quietly sketches in his room with Scarlet Witch peering over his shoulder, creating a self portrait of Scarlet. She blushes as Vision begins to finish the sketch and starts to add some color. They have a quiet evening together with art and peaceful, classical music. It helps Scarlet Witch to help get her mind off of war and calms her, and Vision doesn't mind.

But everyone's evening is crashed by a boom blasting throughout the tower. Everybody jumps and starts to panic as they realize they do not know where that came from. The group unites in the kitchen, discussing ideas about what the explosion could have been. But when they split up around the area, Vision discovers that the door of Thor's room is missing and the doorway is surrounded by thick, black soot. Thor waves from underneath his bed and points towards the mess, where a mess of poptarts and toasters are located, as well as smoke rising from the ground.
Everyone returns to whatever they were doing as they see it is a false alarm.

<^>
A/N so there it is, let me know what y'all think:)