FOURTEEN

Gil giggles as we both stumble through the front door of the house. As soon as I shut the door, I grab his arm pushing him against the cool wood, needing to feel the heat of his body against mine. My head tilts down as my mouth closes over the top of his, and Gil yields to me right away. His lips parting under mine.

My tongue enters, exploring the vast cavern. His fingers press up against my shoulders, and I pull back for a moment so he can pull the shirt over my head. My own fingers move over the buttons on his shirt. And when the buttons are undone, I push the shirt down and let it crumble onto the floor.

Kissing along his jaw, my lips move down his neck and across his collarbone. My fingers gripping his waist and I lift Gil up off of his feet. It always annoyed me how excited my body became after a little bit of kissing, but right now I relish in it, channelling my annoyance into lust and breathing Gil in. I rock my hips into his and enjoy the fact that Gil is just as aroused as I am.

"How do you want it, Gil?" I speak softly in his ear. "It's your birthday so I'll do whatever you want tonight."

Gil pulls back, his green eyes holding my blue ones, locking me in that dark forest that resides inside of him.

"Let's go to the sofa," Gil answers and I pull him away from the door, complying.

We move into the living room, and I flop down on the sofa with Gil in my lap. Long slender fingers push into my hair before roughly yanking my head back. Gil leans forward, his tongue tracing over my Adam's apple and along my chin, before he nips me.

I shudder under his touch, my fingers pushing against his creamy flesh until reaching the taunt pebbles of his chest. Pressing against the tiny, rigid nub Gil moans softly, his head bowing before his mouth captures mine. He wiggles his hips in my lap making my cock throb under him uncomfortably. I can feel him smirk against my lips, but he twists his tongue with mine once again before I can respond, our bodies knowing instinctively which way to move in order to reach the pleasure we both seek.

Pinching the tender crests, Gil pulls back moaning before looking down at me. His eyes are still glaze over from all of the alcohol he has consumed tonight. He moves back from me, slides off my lap and onto the floor. His fingers touch my knees pulling them apart so he can settle between my legs.

Pulling on my belt, Gil unfastens it before moving on to the button and zipper of my jeans. I watch him through hooded eyes as he works. My lips parting in a silent gasp as his fingers reach inside to fish out my throbbing member.

Holding me in his hands his thumb moves over my tip. If his goal is to drive me insane, he is well on his way to achieving it. My head drops against the back of the sofa when the warm wet smoothness of his tongue trails along my length.

Exhaling, my eyes close when Gil take my tip into his mouth. The warm wetness as he bobs his head along my shaft unravels me, and my fingers push into his hair. My other hand reaches behind him so I can pull the tie free.

Gil is engrossed in his ministrations. His fingers massage my sack as he picks up his pace. Sucking me down to the hilt, I enjoy the gagging sounds he makes as I lift my hips to thrust forward.

I always feel as if I am losing myself in this man.

I lift his head up so that I can look into his eyes. "Gil."

The hungry expression on his face makes my cock pulse. Grabbing his arm, I yank him up into my lap. My fingers move quickly over his belt until I am pushing his pants down his waist. His cock is just as stiff as my own.

Leaning forward, I reclaim his mouth, and our tongues meet as my fingers squeeze the soft flesh of his ass. Gil moans into my mouth as one of my hands spread his cheeks apart. Rubbing my finger against his back entrance, I press a finger into his back.