seven [2] ; scripts

{Here is the second part to chapter 7! :) }

~Tom's POV~

Sweat filled my back as I felt another warm body next to me. My hair was a mess, and I had no memory of what had happened the night before. Did I go party and bring a girl home?

I turned to see this 'mystery person', only to find a not so mysterious man. Danny!

"Ah!"

"Wha- what, what happened! Ew, Tom! Why are we all sweaty! Why are my arms wrapped around you! Ew, Tom, did we-?"

"No! I hope not, I do not like the idea of you being a rebound to Sophie or Gisele!"

"Oh, so I am a rebound now?"

"No! What? I did not say that!"

"FAKE!"

"YOU'RE A FAKE!"

"Okay, I am sorry. Why am I in your bed anyways?"

"Because you are homeless." I said, messing around with him. His eyes widened and his jaw hit the ground.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"YES!"

"Oh. I hate you."

"Really? Last night said the complete opposite."

"Go away, Tom!" Danny said, walking towards the door.

"Do not tell me what to do in my own house!" I laughed at him, while he shot me a glare, "I am going to shower all of your nasty sweat off."

"Whatever, Tomahawk!"

"Ugh."

...

2 WEEKS LATER

~Sophie's POV~

Life was back to normal. Okay, after getting engaged life will never be normal, but what I'm trying to say is that today I get to do the newscast and finish the day at the bakery.

I really wasn't looking forward to meeting this new Elena girl, but she was going to be my new co-anchor and we HAVE to get along.

Jack was at his apartment and I was in mine, but he was set to come after my shift at the bakery to discuss wedding dates, venues, cakes, and all those wedding shanenigans.

I kissed Tim goodbye and grabbed my coffee mug to make my way to my car. It was still a dark, chilly early morning in Boston. The way to the news station was easier to get there since nobody, literally nobody drives anywhere on weekdays at two in the morning.

I reached the news station, and took my purse and coffee with me, not really feeling so sure about meeting Elena. Swiping the entrance card in the front of the news station, I walked in and set my stuff on my desk. In it was a picture of my and Jack wearing our 'Sic Em Bears' t-shirts, and then there was a picture of my cuddling with Tim. I also had a few other things decorating my desk, but those stood out.

"Sophie! Elena is in the break room, she's not so... friendly." Said Justin, limping his way to my desk. I smiled sadly at him, knowing she had probably offended him or something mean.

"Well, she's probably nervous. I know I was once I came to work here."

"Yeah, but you were quiet, and you weren't insulting everyone who came to say hi."

"Huh. Let me go greet her. After all, we do have to pretend to be best friends onscreen." I sighed.

"Good luck! I'll keep your seat warm," he said, taking a hearty bite out of his donut.