thirteen; cool nights

"Tom is your boyfriend?! Really?!" Danny shouted, his face turning red. Tom moved me carefully to a place where I was out of reach from Danny.

"Yes, Danny. Sophie and I are dating. Simple as that."

"Wow. Aren't you just the ladies man. What the heck happened to Pamela?"

Pamela? Who is Pamela?

"Do not bring Pamela into this! She has nothing to do with this!" Tom shouted, I still stood there, confused as to who Pamela was.

"Who is Pamela?" I asked quietly.

"She deserves to know, Tom." Danny said, looking back and forth between Tom and I.

"Danny don't make me do this." Tom said looking at the floor.

"Oh, Tom. Sophie was going to find out one way or another. If you don't tell her I'm telling her."

"Why can't you just let me be happy, man?! I want to be with Sophie, only her!"

I looked over at Tom, then at Danny. And what did "only her" mean?

~Tom's POV~

Sophie was never supposed to know about Pamela.

She was of the past, just like Gisele was. Although her situation was a bit more differently. 

I looked over to her, just to see her face looking confused and not knowing what to do. I try to get close to her, but she backs away with a scared look on her face.

"Sophie, let me explain. Pamela.. was a girl I was briefly with before I met you. So that means it was about four months ago. Well, she is foreign, she is from Australia. I had plans on going to Australia and retiring just for her. Reason being is because she thought she was pregnant, but I did not know exactly how that happened since... we didn't... well you get it. Anyways, I was sure the baby wasn't mine, but I thought she was the one, until she  left to Chile with her husband. I went to Chile to look for her, only to find she was actually married and had three children. I fought with her husband, got in trouble, and her husband... well let's say he is no longer on this earth. As for Pamela, it turns out she was a serial killer, you might have seen Pamela Bennett in the news for murdering her children. She is in jail now, but now I am scared that she might do something psycho and come after you."

I tried reading her face all throughout my story, but it all made sense until she started cryinbg and hugged me. 

"Tom. You have such a big heart and I am glad you are okay! Was that why you did not want me to know about this Pamela chick?" she asked in between sobs. 

"Yes baby doll. And for that reason I promise to protect you forever." I said, hugging her tight and kissing her on top of her forehead. 

"Oh, Tom! I love you so much!" She said, and kissed me hard. 

I kissed back, with lots of passion. With all my heart. With my everything. 

She broke the kiss and saw that Danny just stood there with his jaw on the ground. 

"Wow. Okay then... I give up. Congrats to you two." Danny said in a tone of surrender and left. Sophie waved him bye, and I smiled at him.

Once he left, I picked up Sophie bridal style and kissed her more. This time, I took her upstairs, all the way to my den. I sat down on a chair, with her sitting in my lap. 

The sky had a lace of stars, and a big, bright moon. {AN- TURN UP THE SONG I PUT UP THERE, IT WILL MAKE THE MOOD LIT AF LOL} I stared at her facial features, noticing she had a few little bumps on the side of her cheek, covered with a layer of makeup.