twelve; officially?

~Rob's POV~

-FRIDAY EVENING-

I glanced at my phone to see 10 missed calls from Tom. I instantly panicked, knowing that Tom never liked talking on the phone.

I pressed his icon and tapped the call button, in which the phone was picked up right away on the other line.

"Tommy? What happened is everything alrig-"

"ROBERT I KISSED HER! I KISSED HER AND SHE KISSED BACK AND I HAVE A DATE WITH HER TONIGHT."

"WHAT! NO WAY! NO WAY! NO NO WAY!" I said energetically- I shipped these two for the longest time. Yes, we ship people too!

"YES WAY OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WE'RE GOING OUT TONIGHT!"

I squealed. We were both acting like teenage girls who were talking on the phone about dating their crushes.

"Yay, Tom! I knew that girl was so smitten with you. What about Garoppolo and Amendola?" I asked, concerned.

"Well, Garoppolo and Sophie's friend Lillian hooked up real quick. And Amendola, I don't know. Hey what about you and Casey?" He said, and my heart jumped a little.

Casey was a girl I had recently met through Olivia and she was the best person I had met. I hadn't asked her to be my girlfriend yet, but I was going to do so soon.

"Hey why don't we all go? We can also invite Julian and that girl he's been on and off with- what's her name?"

"I think her name is Katie or Kylie or Kayla, something like that. She seems like a nice girl and Julian hasn't been sleeping around since he met her. He's also been drinking less,"

"Yeah, Jules needs to know that she's a keeper. He's a good guy, but he can be someone better."

"Alright then, see you at 6:00 at the No.9 Park restaurant?"

"Sounds good. See ya, lovebird." I said, and I quickly dialed Casey's number.

She didn't answer, so I tried again. Then she picked up.

"Hey, Rob. Sorry I didn't answer your call, I was paying some bills that I accidentally forgot to pay, so I had to pay extra." She rambled, obviously annoyed.

"Whoa, Casey. Everything is fine and if you need for me to pay your bills one day, do not hesitate to do so! I don't mind." I said, feeling bad for her.

"Thank you, Rob, but I got it. I might just need an extra job. Anyways, enough with the sappy stuff. How is your day?"

"It's been good, but I have to ask you something." I said, and I was starting to get nervous.

"Okay, shoot."

"Are you busy tonight?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

"Uh, not really. Why?"

"Would you like to come to dinner with me and a fee friends? It's me, Tom and his, well, I guess it's safe to say, his girlfriend Sophie, and Julian and his girl?"

"Are you asking me on a triple date, Rob?" She said, humor playing in her voice.

"Um, sure. I mean it doesn't have to be a date. But we can go as friends and I don't know of they're all dating so it's not a date but if you feel uncomfortable calling it a date you don't have to go because-"

"Rob, I'd love to. Stop rambling. Text me the details, I gotta go catch the bus. See ya later, cutie." She said and hung up. I smirked and really started to dig Casey.