Chapter 1

Read first Nagisa's secrets to understand it.

3rd Person POV

It was a beautiful day , the rivalry of all the basketball clubs has been stopped by a mysterios person. No body knew who is she/he but a certain teal blue haired player that titled 'the Phantom' has been acting weird, since the incident.

××Time skip...

There all currently playing a friendly game between the GOM's school to seirin and the others, when the door open. They stopped there game and they jaw dropped but not Kuroko.

"Excuse me but......, is this the gym that held a friendly game?" Said a beautiful woman. Blonde hair, huge boobs, wearing a black half pants jeans, a green turtle neck top and 1inch black shoes.

All of them were speechless but snapped when Tetsuya talked.

"Yes, this is the gym place Irina-San. Why are you here?" He said while walking in front of her, she just smiled at him. All of them once again speechless. 'How come she can see/notice him!?' That's the most common question of the players.

"Long time no see, Tetsuya. My how much you've grown .... And oh I almost forgot" she pulled out 10 bundles of envelopes with the crest of a 1 blueish/silverish wolf and 2 snakes that are black & white .

"This are the invitations of the grand party of the 1st annual peace among the schools. The one who stopped it wants to see all of you happy and bond. All the tickets for the grand hotel of "Heavenly Love", all of you have been excused for 1 to 2 months and the rest of the plan is unknown. The who host the party is the one who stopped the rivalry that's all" once she handed the invitations to each coaches of the schools. It is a White envelope with the crest along some little fancy decorations.

"OK, now that is done. I'm heading back to the students of mine. Bye everyone!" Irina said but before she left , she kiss Tetsuya on his cheeks then wink.

Once she's gone,some good silence and staring at him for 10 minutes hell broke loose.

"Hey Kuroko! who is she!?"

"Why the hell she kiss you!!" Seijuro said. He might be jealous of the blonde.

"And how does she know you?!"

And so fort and continue but Tetsuya ignored them except for Seijuro he blushed that he cared. He has a crush on the red emperor since they met. The coaches gave them each their invitations.

"Hey, the Seirin has one short. Who is the one who I didn't gave?" All the members just stared each other. Then Tetsuya raised his hand in front of their coach. She jump a little, she can't just get used to it.

"Eh! then you can't go to the hotel if you don't have one!" Kagami said.

That's OK guys I already have a invitation" Tetsuya said while he showed them his invitation. It was dark blue with the crest but it surrounded by diamonds.

"How come Kuroko has the fanciest one?!" Kise said while the others nod.

"Well that's a secret that all of you must find out" Tetsuya said while packing his stuff and left, leaving the others worried/confused.

"Something is wrong about Tetsuya , his eager to leave the not wanting to finish the game. Don't you think guys?" Seijuro said /asked. They all nod , the GOM and the others are really worried for the phantom player who lead/taught them their strong bonds even there were rival before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~××××××××××××××××××××××××~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n
So........... This the kinda book 2 of ''Nagisa's Secrets" so please comment and vote
Go easy on me I'm just a student...
And I know its short but I wrote it in class I almost get caught for it! And the one who knew me now enjoy!
~Cyza