Chapter 3

Hi after a long time guys here it is! Enjoy! Even it sucks *smiling sadly and pouting*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~××××××××××××××××××××××

They went to the ballroom of the hotel. All of them wear dresses and suits.

"I can't believe that we have the entire hotel for us" Kise said.

"You said it, if only my younger brother can come" Aomine said.

"Wait you have a younger brother?" Kagami said shocked.

"Yeah, but he's not into basketball more like baseball" Aomine replied.

"Oh same with my Lil brother" That conversation peaks the other player to join.

"My cousin wants to travel instead, she want to experience the freedom of it before the torture" Kise said.

"Same with Kise but she wants to be an actress instead. Whats with there ambition this days..." Midorima said .

They continue there conversation until they came to the unexpected part.

"Um.... Sei-chan, are you gay?" One of the Rakuzan player said making the atmosphere dark. But eventually died down .

"Yeah shocking right?" They were shock they thought that they have their heads cut off.

"Yeah couz, it is shocking but eventually uncle forgave you. Aren't you relieved?" Came a voice from the entrance. They turn around and they saw a red headed just like Akashi but his eyes are like orange-gold like color.

"Karma!? What are you doing here!?" Karma just smirked but before he said something he noticed Kuroko and he knows who is he.

"Hello dear couz, how's been your career in basketball?" Came a voice again behind Karma.

Karma step in the room and all the E-class entered with the girl's dresses looked expensive but similar to each other. And for the boys simple but fancy suits.

"Terasaka!"

"Kayano!"

"Rio!"

"Sugino!"

"Chiba!"

"Okuda!"

"Megumi!"

And until all their names called except Nagisa who almost turn into invisible to the crowd but Akashi noticed her. he thought that Nagisa is a girl because Nagisa is wearing a dark blue dress that is below his knees.(he was force to wear it by Nally)

"Mind introducing us your self miss?" Karma and the E-class along with Tetsuya (slightly) hold their laughter but calmed down after Nagisa gave them a glare.

"I'm sorry that's classified until the one who cut the rivalry is here." Nagisa spoke nicely for he know he is Karma's cousin.

"Well want are we waiting for let's PARTY!" Kayano said while Yoshida is already at the DJ station, starting the music.

📣📣🎵🎵 Time skip🔊🔊🎧🎧

They announced that the owner would be here in 30 minutes. They continue there doing having fun.