Chapter 2

A/n
Most of this book POV are 3rd person so please bare with it and please..please! Comment on what do you think about this book! I really need it for inspiration and to not get bored at school when we don't have anything to do. And that's it for me.... Now for the event.

××××××××××××××××××

3rd person POV

Days passed by and still the phantom is acting strange. They noticed that every time they have gym class, Tetsuya is first which shocked the team. And every subjects whenever there's a test, he ace it all! The most shocking part is that whenever they talk/discuss they always noticed him! That makes them scared, they're not used to the 'Notice Kuroko Mode' or 'NKM' for short.

Time skip»»»»»

The day has come, they're going their own little vacation and the party held at the 'Heavenly Love'. They all get in the buses , every buses are full except for 4 players that don't have any available sits.

"now how can we go now if Midorima, Kise , Kagami, and Akashi can't come?" They all think and the coach of the Seirin forgot to mention Tetsuya .

"Wait! Where's Kuroko -kun?" After she said that. A Koenigsegg blue with the lining of black car came to stop in front of them . the teams jaw dropped so are the coaches at the scene.

"Woah! Who the hell owns that car? It must be famous and rich!"one of the coaches said.

The driver went out and its.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Tetsuya!

He wears a black reap jeans ,a white T-shirt that is inside the sleeveless black jacket and a blue converse. He also wearing a blue and black headphones that is hanging on his neck. He looks like a model and a bad boy.

"Am I late coach?" They just stared at him like he just grown 3 more heads.
.

.

.

"Um... Guys are you alright? You've been starring at me like 5 minutes"Tetsuya said.

"Urgh... Sorry Kuroko we just not used to see you wearing that outfit and to drive that kind of car" Kise said.

"And how come you can drive that expensive car? Do you rental it and do you have a drivers license?" Daiki said.

"No its my own car actually, I can drive it since I was 10 and yes, I have a drivers license since I was 8"Tetsuya said. They all stared at him amazed. 'Woah there's so much more secrets within him then we thought' the GOM and the rest thought.

"Hey who are those who don't have a ride there's 4more sits available at my car" Tetsuya said . and Kagami, Kise , Midorima and Akashi went to him then Tetsuya nod.

Positions at the car---

Tetsuya. / Akashi
Kagami /Kise /Midorima

The buses went first, Tetsuya and the rest just stayed there for 1 hour.

"Hey Tetsuya, why are we left behind? We can't be the one who would be the last to see the place. The destination would took us 5 hours to travel" Akashi said.

"I already know where to go and we should go now. 1hour had passed, get in the car now" Tetsuya said while he is getting in , the 4 just followed him.

"You might wanna put a seat belt on if you want to stay alive" Tetsuya said but the others just laugh.Tetsuya just smirk not just any smirk its an Evil smirk the one thirst for bloodlust.

"OK guys suit your self but I warned ya" after he said that. He suddenly stepped on the gas. The car sped fast going the wrong way.

They screamed and terrified even the Red Emperor!

The guys screamed for mercy for good 1hour torture and its hilarious! Kagami kept screaming, Midorima and Kise hugged each other while crying and finally Akashi .. He was praying forgiveness for he's mistakes, rudeness to others and looks like reciting he's will!

But eventually the fun had to stopped, Tetsuya pressed the automatic seatbelt and he laughed on how they reacted just now. They all shocked how he laugh. Its the first time they heard Tetsuya laughed!

"Are you! Insane Kuroko!? Were going the wrong way and were at the speed of 50 to 90!" Kagami panicked/shouted once he gain his breathing steady.

"Were not going the wrong way Kagami-kun. Were just going to a shortcut into the hotel and it would took us only 2hours to get there" Tetsuya said.

"Oh! And once were first there we can go to a tour guide , eat then relax and they said that we have the hotel all by ourselves and there are some few guests, and they already arranged our rooms." He said before any of them could said any word.
.

.

.

.

.
"Better guys ready, for we are entering the zigzag, the loop and the race track roads." Tetsuya warned them smiling wickedly.

"Wait what!!?" And the same time they screamed for Tetsuya sped up again.

On the other side......

"They must be enjoying the ride" Daiki said while sulking.

"You bet they were" the others agree but the truth is that they don't know the torture of the 4 getting.

Time skip++++++

Tetsuya was right they, were the first one there.

"OK remind me guys that Kuroko is a scary driver but awesome at it" Midorima said, they all nod.

They have the tour, went to eat at the hotel's cafe then they relax.

After 45 minutes of relaxing, they went to the front and the buses starts to arrived.

"Heys guys you here already?" Daiki said.

"Yeah were here like 2 hours ago" Midorima said.

"That's impossible! How do you guys get here fast!?" One of the players said. The 4 just shivered/shuddered at the previous memories just how they get here fast.

"Oh my... Why is Sei-chan have a twisted look at his face, almost like he's scared" one of the team mate of Akashi said.

"Well as much I don't want to admitted but....... I was terrified at Tetsuya's driving skills. I'm just relief that we didn't get arrested and get a injured on the zigzag,loop and the race track roads." Akashi said. All of them stared at him if his joking but there's no trace of it , even the other three were terrified/shacking.

"Actually that shortcut was owned by the hotel, its OK to pass as long they know you and I told you guys before we left that put you seatbelts on! Its a good thing that I have an automatic seatbelts or else it would be a disaster and you guys could have injured" Tetsuya said ,while he lectured the 4.

They just can't believe that Tetsuya 'The Phantom' traumatized 'The Absolute Red Emperor', 'The Fierce Tiger','The Copycat' and 'The Three Pointer'.

They went inside and they went to there respective rooms but some of them paired up like example : Akashi Seijuro and Kuroko Tetsuya are room mates.

Oh how they can't wait for the party to start. They were very excited so is Tetsuya for he...know who is the mysterious person and he/she owns the hotel..