Chapter 5

•••Back at the hotel •••

~~Nally POV ~~

I'm definitely not worried of my siblings, nope not even a bit.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING?!! IM DEFINITELY GETTING WORRIED ABOUT THEM EVEN IF THEIR ARE PROFESSIONALS!

Ever since Tetsuya texted me saying they gonna kill the missing criminals, because they heard children screaming, I can't help but to remember the past..

As I paced back and fort making my guest(and maybe my allies too) looking at me like a crazy person. While Irina trying to calm me down with her husband along with korosensei!

And then I hear hissing sounds and screaming.....

I stopped, and look at the door, there they are, Luke , Raven, Red and Crimson. Making me relax a bit, they gave me a  bit bloody note saying:

This was really written in blood! Well Tetsu's hand writing is readable at least

This was really written in blood! Well Tetsu's hand writing is readable at least.. But nothing less I'm relived that their ok for now. Then Akashi, the red emperor came to me.

"Is everything alright? You have been walking back and fort for the past 5 minutes after the text. And where is Tetsuya?" This person is something just like Karma. Cant clearly read their expressions.

"Yeah everything is ok, just Tetsuya's phone is down so he sent Nagi and Karma's snakes to send this message" They are all shock then they turned to the snakes and then the students.

The assassins.., well they just petted the snakes and the snakes either hug like or hiss softly.(p.s the snakes are bigger than murasakibara)

"Oi! Terasaka, what the hell does your teachers taught you?!!" He turned to his brother but Terasaka just smirked.

Thing!

Now that he mention it.. I remember  they're already graduated from collage/university. That means they have jobs or just relaxing.After i gave them the potion they became so smart that they can in an elite company!

"By the way students, how's your life been. You after being graduated already?" The assassins turn to me. Then suddenly Ritsu's voice came.

"Allow me to explain ma'am! We have an elite company lead by Nagisa and Karma. Our researcher is Okuda, our sports mentor/trainor is Sugino, Kayano being the famous/idol of our company, Rio in the one who travel the world to introduce/ or making personally contracts, Isogai and Maehara have their own hospital with our company support, Itona is our gadgets improver since his your apprentice, me the online spreader to our company and the others job will either join or just relaxing" Ritsu said thought Isogai's phone.

"Whaaaatt!!??" The guest screamed. Is there something wrong with that???

"We thought that they just graduated in middle school not in collage/university!" Kagami said. While giving his brother a glare.

"Well, we were the lowest in middle school, remember bro that i enrolled in an elite school but im at the bottom because of those A-class jerks!" Terasaka said.

"But then what those the E-class stands for?" Midorima,Aida and Hyuuga said.

Kayano answered their question.

" the E-class is also known as the End class. A class where there's no hope for the students to rise up and no future because they thought that we are unteachable" Kayano explain with so many emotions swirling.

If this go on it will never end. Well time for a little untrue story.